You understand? I don’t want him bringing beefs back home.
这样麻烦就大了
That could really cause a serious problem.
得小心点 他也不是蠢蛋,懂吗?
Got to be careful. He’s not dumb, you know?
你懂我的意思吧?
You hear what I’m saying, right?
我知道,你不用告诉我
I know. You don’t have to tell me that.
你当我白♥痴♥吗?
Do you think I’m stupid?
我当你白♥痴♥?不
Do I think you’re stupid? No.
我当你是美女,但我得走了
I think you’re beautiful. But I gotta go.
这时候,尼奇在外的事已经乱到…
SAM: By this time, Nicky had things so fucked up on the streets…
每次玛雷诺回老家时 皮箱都越来越小
that every time Marino went back home, the packages got smaller and smaller.
后来甚至严重到 他每走入一个地方…
It got to the point, when he walked into the place…
他都不确定会被亲还是被杀
he didn’t know whether he was going to be kissed or killed.
法兰克,我有事问你
REMO: Frankie, I want to ask you something.
私人的事
It’s private.
我要你说实话
But I want you to tell me the truth.
当然,利蒙
Of course, Remo.
我要你说真话
I want you to tell me the truth, mind you.
我对你一直都很诚实,利蒙
I always tell you the truth, Remo.
法兰克,小矮个…
Frankie, the little guy…
他不是在搞犹太人的老婆吧?
he wouldn’t be fucking the Jew’s wife, would he?
因为若他有,就是个问题
Because if he is, it’s a problem.
我能说什么?
FRANK: What could I say?
我知道若我答错了…
I knew if I gave the wrong answer…
尼奇、金吉儿与艾斯全部 都可能被♥干♥掉
Nicky, Ginger, Ace, all of them could have wound up getting killed.
因为这些老家伙们有个禁忌
Because there’s one thing about these old-timers.
就是他们不能忍♥受搞别人老婆
They don’t like any fucking around with the other guys’ wives.
那很难看
It’s bad for business.
所以我撒谎 虽然我知道对盖吉撒谎…
So I lied, even though I knew that by lying to Gaggi…
可能会害我也被♥干♥掉
I could wind up getting killed, too.
-不,我没见到这种事 -你确定?
-No, I ain’t seen anything like that. -Are you sure?
我很确定
I’m positive.
利蒙,那边现在可是一团糟
Remo, things are very fucked up down there.
我知道,所以我才问你
I know. That’s why I’m asking.
我最担心的是尼奇
You see, my main concern is Nicky.
我想知道他最近如何 过得好不好
I want to know if he’s doing all right, if he’s okay.
-他很好 -我要你看好尼奇
-He’s good, he’s fine. -I’m asking you to keep an eye on Nicky.
-为了我 -没问题
-Do it for me. -No problem.
你知道,我不想得罪我们的朋友
You see, I wouldn’t want to be jeopardizing anything for our friends.
你懂吗?
You understand?
-我懂了 -好
-I understand. -Okay.
法兰克,你是个好孩子
Frankie, you’re a good boy.
谢了,利蒙
Thanks, Remo.
这时,尼奇与他那帮人 已经跌到谷底了
SAM: By now, Nicky and his crew had already hit rock bottom.
赌城真的改变了他
Vegas really got to him.
酒精、可♥卡♥因♥、女人
The booze, the coke, the broads.
我是说,他开始大意
I mean, he got sloppy.
他再也不是以前那个尼奇了
He just wasn’t the same Nicky anymore.
-你喝太多了 -去你的
FRANK: You must’ve drank too much. NICKY: Fuck yourself.
有晚他对个家伙开了三枪…
SAM: One night, he had to belt a guy three times…
才将他打死
before the guy finally went down.
要是以前,尼奇只要一枪就够了
In the old days, Nicky would’ve decked him with one shot.
加上这些成份…
You add this into the mix….
可能赌城改变了我们全部
Maybe Vegas got to all of us.
他那帮人随着他一起堕落
His crew followed him right over the edge.
他们每天一半的时间 都在吸毒中渡过
They were all tuned up half the time on coke.
他们开始做些蠢事 尤其是布鲁
They started doing stupid things. The worst was Blue.
-你们要干嘛? -警♥察♥!别下车!
-What do you guys want? -Police! Stay in the car!
他从不知道何时该闭嘴
SAM: He never knew when to keep his mouth shut.
-放下枪! -去你的!
COP: Drop the gun! BLUE: Fuck you!
条子朝布鲁开枪…
SAM: The cops shot Blue…
因为他们以为 他手上拿的潜艇堡是手♥枪♥
because they thought his hero sandwich was a gun.
他们也许是对的 但谁知道?
They could have been right, but who knows?
天啊,什么枪? 他手上拿的是潜艇堡
COP: Jesus Christ! What gun? He’s got a fucking hero sandwich here.
不然能怎样?这儿这么黑
COP 2: What do you want? It’s pitch black.
-是锡箔纸,看来像枪! -你这智障!
COP 2: It’s tinfoil. It looked like a gun! COP: You moron!
-我得办两个月的公文! -该怎么办?
COP: I’ll be doing paperwork for two months! COP 2: What’ll we do?
-抱歉! -白♥痴♥!
COP 2: Sorry! COP: You jerk-off!
更糟的是,为了报仇
SAM: To make matters worse… to get even,
尼奇那帮人有天晚上…
Nicky’s crew got stoned one night…
吸毒后跑去扫射警♥察♥的家
and started shooting up the cops’ houses.
后来严重到连在掏金热潮里 都不方便讲话…
It got to the point where they couldn’t talk in the Gold Rush anymore…
因为联邦调查局在窃听
because the Feds put a wire in the wall.
他们连在外面讲话时 都得捂住嘴
Even when they talked outside, they had to cover their mouths…
因为联邦调查局请来了 读唇语的专家
because the Feds brought in lip readers.
尼奇是从一个欠他钱的 银行职员那听说的
Nicky found out about it from a teller who owed him money.
他又问我你跟犹太人老婆的事
FRANK: He asked me again about you and the Jew’s wife.
走、走、走 你说什么?
NICKY: Walk, walk, walk. What’d you say?
他又问我你跟犹太人老婆的事
FRANK: He asked me again about you and the Jew’s wife.
你怎么说?
NICKY: What’d you tell him?
我说我不知道
FRANK: I told him I didn’t know nothing.
杰葛与东尼国理拉说 你要是有做什么就完了
FRANK: Jiggs and Tony Gorilla said if you did anything, you’re fucked up.
你想他是不是背着我回老家 跟他们抱怨?
NICKY: You think he’s going home making a beef behind my back?
不,若有的话 你应该早听到风声
FRANK: No, you would have heard something.
-有什么阻止他这么做? -是啊
NICKY: What’s to stop him? FRANK: I know.
我不相信他了 但老大们不会答应我♥干♥掉他的
NICKY: I don’t trust him anymore, but they’d never okay anything.
但他们一直在问
FRANK: But they keep asking about it.
当然会问罗 他们靠他赚钱
NICKY: Sure they’re asking. They earn with the prick.
我有种感觉 他好像想引发战争
NICKY: I got a funny feeling he’s gonna start a war or something.
我还不确定 但你知道我要你干嘛吗?
NICKY: I’m not sure yet. But you know what I want you to do?
这是谁?
NICKY: Who’s this guy?
谁都不是
FRANK: That ain’t nobody.
你知道我要你干嘛吗?
NICKY: You know what I want you to do?
找个人在沙漠挖个洞 要他告诉你在哪儿
NICKY: Get some guys to dig a hole in the desert and show you where it’s at.
-安基罗与本斯特 -我还不确定
FRANK: Angelo and Buster. NICKY: I’m not sure yet.
-他们肯干的 -我准备好时会跟你说…
FRANK: They’ll do it. NICKY: When I’m ready, I’ll say the words:
“去找犹太人” 然后你就让他消失,懂不懂?
“Go see the Jew.” And you make it disappear. Know what I mean?
让我知道,但你得准备好
FRANK: Let me know. But you gotta be ready.
你懂我的意思吗?
FRANK: You know what I’m talking about?
我有叫你行动吗?
NICKY: Did I say to do anything yet?
我说了我不确定,我会让你知道
NICKY: I said I’m not sure. I’ll let you know.
我得再想想
I want to think about it.
那些浑蛋呢? 在旅馆里吗?
NICKY: Where are these pricks at? They’re in the motel?
那里或是银行 我也不知道,到处都是
FRANK: There or in the fucking bank. I don’t know. All over the joint.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
有我的电♥话♥就转给雪伯提先生
Any calls for me, give them to Mr. Sherbert.
-好的,罗斯坦先生 -我回家一会儿
-Sure, Mr. Rothstein. -I’m going home for a few seconds.
他要回家了
He’s on his way home.
好的
Okay.
喂?金吉儿?
Hello? Ginger?
-爸爸,救命! -艾美!
AMY: Help, Daddy! SAM: Amy!
-艾美,开门! -我不能,我被绑起来了!
SAM: Amy, open the door! AMY: I can’t! I’m tied!
-爸爸! -发生什么事!
AMY: Dad! SAM: What happened?
-是谁? -是妈妈
SAM: Who did this to you? AMY: Mommy.
我去拿刀把绳子切断
I’m gonna get a knife and cut you loose.
-不要走! -没关系,我马上回来
AMY: No, please! SAM: Okay, I’m gonna be right back.
-什么时候的事,甜心? -我不知道
SAM: When did this happen, honey? AMY: I don’t know.
你妈什么时候做的? 她什么时候走的?
What time did your mother do this? When did she leave?
我不知道
AMY: I don’t know.
-喂? -山姆
SAM: Hello? NICKY: Sammy.
-你是谁? -是我
SAM: Yeah. Who’s this? NICKY: Me.
-你还好吗? -我不好
NICKY: You okay? SAM: No, I’m not okay.
-你怎么知道我在? -我只想跟你谈谈
-How’d you know I was here? -I just wanted to talk to you.
金吉儿不见了 她将艾美绑在房♥间并上锁
Ginger’s missing. She tied Amy up and locked her in her room.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don’t know where she is.
听着,金吉儿在比萨斜塔 跟我一起
Well, listen, Ginger’s here at the Leaning Tower with me.
她在你那儿?
She’s there with you?
-是,在这儿 -我马上来
NICKY: Yeah, she’s here. SAM: I’ll be right over.
好的
All right.
-过来了 -非常好
-Coming over. -Great.
别闹事,好吗?
Don’t make a scene, all right?
我要跟那爱尔兰婊♥子♥说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!