You only exist out here because of me! That’s the only reason!
要没有我,你自己…
Without me, you personally….
在这儿随便哪个还在混的 都可能宰了你!
Every fucking wise guy still around will take a piece of your fucking Jew ass!
到时你怎么办? 我警告你了
Then where you gonna go? You’re fucking warned.
别想再踩在我头上 你这个王八蛋!
Don’t go over my fucking head again, you motherfucker, you!
有客人
Well, we got company.
看到了吗?
Did you see that?
蠢犹太人,
Dumb Jew motherfucker.
我们一起长大的 他竟装作不认识我
Grew up together, and he acts like he doesn’t know me.
我知道我们应该避免碰面
I know we’re supposed to avoid each other,
不过应该有其他办法吧
but there’s ways to do things.
去他的
Fuck him.
敬林肯总统
To Abraham Lincoln.
算了,别让这烦你
Forget about it. Don’t let it bother you.
我看来很烦躁吗? 我为什么要在乎?
Does it look like it’s bothering me? Why do I give a fuck?
奥斯卡也是的 我给了他那么多钱,浑蛋
Oscar, too. All the money I gave him, that prick.
他连看都不看这边 他到底是什么毛病?
He didn’t even look over. What’s his fucking problem?
-死犹太人都是一伙的,不是吗?
-Fucking Jews stick together, don’t they?
-他们好像玩得很快乐
-yeah. but they’re having a good time.
我们也是啊
So are we.
喂?
Yeah?
-山姆,有麻烦 -怎么了?
-Sam, we got a problem. -What is it?
那矮子,没人跟他说 他被禁止进入赌场
BILLY: The little guy. Nobody told him he was eighty-sixed from the joint.
我们只要都假装不认识他
We turned our heads and made out like we didn’t know who he was.
他现在在21点桌大剌剌的豪赌
He’s over at the 21 table with his nose wide open.
他从他那份抽头里拿钱 已经输了一万了
He took money out of his own kick. His nose is open for about $10,000.
现在他很生气
Now he’s really pissed.
-他要五万的筹码 -给他一万就好了
-He wants a $50,000 marker. -Just give him $10,000.
就这样,我马上来
That’s it. I’ll be right down.
就如你所要求 他会去拿一万
He’s gonna come up with $10,000 just the way you want.
不,我他妈的说五万!
No, I said fucking $50,000!
给我去拿 我不在乎你用什么方法
Go get it. I don’t give a fuck where you get it.
王八蛋 只会拿钱却不还来
Fuckers. They take it but don’t wanna give it back.
你还笑得出来?
How the fuck can you grin?
你知道我输多少了吗? 你在乎吗?
You know how much I’m stuck? Do you give a fuck?
给自己点掌声吧 顺便加一巴掌
Give yourself a hand, right across your fucking mouth.
看看现在上来的这个怪胎
Look at this beaut they put in now.
雪伯提派你来抢我的吗?
NICKY: Sherbert send you in here to rob me now?
你今晚屌♥了很久了吧?赢很多喔?
Been fucking knocking everybody’s dick in all night? Been beating the customers?
再来一张
Jag-off. Hit me.
将这张牌从你后面塞进去
Take this stiff and pound it up your fucking ass.
再来一张
Hit me again.
这张捅你姐姐后面去,再来一张
Take this one and stick it up your sister’s ass. Hit me again.
一直看他干嘛,
Keep looking at him. you fucking dammy
你要还有良心 你就宁可去当小偷
If you had any heart at all, you’d be stealing for a living.
再给我一张 你♥他♥妈♥的一直看他干嘛?
Hit me again! What the fuck you keep looking at him for?
你这,你看看 连二十张公,再来一张
You fucking…. Look at this, 20 points in a row. Hit me again.
你给钱应该跟拿钱一样快吧
NICKY: You should pay as fast as you collect, you know.
-你得走了 -叫那王八蛋付筹码
-You gotta get out of here. -Tell this motherfucker to pay that marker.
你没在听,我是来帮你的 你会将我们俩都毁了
You’re not listening. I’m here to help you. You’re gonna bury us both.
-把钱给我 -我只批准一万,就这样
-Just give me the money. -I’m gonna okay you $10,000, that’s it.
然后你得在条子找到你之前给我走
Then you gotta get out before the cops are all over you.
就一万
$10,000 and that’s it.
你在看什么? 你这秃头的死犹太人
What are you staring at, you bald-headed Jew prick?
-快,我们快走 -告我啊,死犹太人!
-Come on. Let’s get out of here. -Sue me, you Jew fuck!
走? 我有筹码要来耶,发牌
NICKY: Get out of here? I got a marker coming. Deal.
我知道,但现在情况不同了 你要求的是离婚
I know, but everything’s changed now. You’re talking about a divorce.
你要求你与孩子的赡养费 现在又要孩子的监护权
You’re asking for alimony payments and child support, and now custody.
我只要任何一个离婚女人想要的
I just want what any divorced woman would get.
她一天不过清醒两个小时
She’s only sober about two hours a day.
通常是早上十一点到下午一点
It’s usually from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
我要是给她钱与珠宝
If I gave her her money and her jewels,
她一年内就会浪费光了
she’s gonna piss it all away in a year.
到时你怎么办? 还不是又回来找我…
Where would you be then? Coming right back to me…
或找什么其他的理由回来…
or finding some other excuse to come….
我们有协议,记得吗?
We had a deal. Remember that?
他说过
He said
若我们之间走不下去 我可以拿我的东西走
if it didn’t work out between us, I could get my things and leave.
看着我
Look in my eyes.
你知道我
SAM: You know me.
你看到任何迹象 让你觉得…
Do you see anything that makes you think I would ever let…
以你现在的状况 我会将我的孩子交给你?
someone in your condition take my child away from me?
有吗?
Do you?
你知道这不可能
You know that won’t happen.
过了这么久…
SAM: And after all this time…
不管我多么努力,多么想…
and as hard as I tried, as much as I wanted…
我始终触碰不到她
I could never reach her.
我无法让她爱我
I could never make her love me.
我总觉得她会爱我 那么多的钱…
I always felt she should have gone for all that money…
第一次在生命中成为一个重要的人 一个家、孩子
being somebody for the first time in her life, a home, a kid.
但事实并非如此 那样做却行不通
That’s not what happened. It didn’t work out that way.
-都好吗? -我们能怎么办?
Everything all right? SAM: What could we do?
过一阵子后,我们开始放对方的假
After a while, we’d just take breathers from each other.
短期的不见面
you know about little separations.
那时,我记得金吉儿 带着艾美去比佛利山庄
At that time, I remember Ginger took Amy and went to Beverly Hills.
她要去逛一个礼拜的街
She was gonna spend a week shopping.
-是的,罗斯坦先生 -比佛利大饭店
OPERATOR: Yes, Mr. Rothstein. The Beverly Hotel in Beverly Hills.
-你好,比佛利大饭店 -请找山姆罗斯坦夫人
RECEPTIONIST: Hello, Beverly Hotel. SAM: Mrs. Sam Rothstein, please.
很抱歉,罗斯坦先生与夫人 已经退房♥了
RECEPTIONIST: Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Rothstein have checked out already.
罗斯坦先生与夫人?
Mr. and Mrs. Rothstein?
-是的,他们俩都退房♥了 -谢谢
RECEPTIONIST: Yes, they both checked out. SAM: Thank you.

Hello.
我老婆跟她一个老朋友在洛杉矶
My wife is with an old friend of hers in L.A.
一个叫莱斯特戴蒙德的败类
Some lowlife named Lester Diamond.
我女儿跟他们在一起 他们会试着绑♥架♥她
My daughter’s with them. They’re gonna try and kidnap her.
-你那边有人吗? -我们会帮你搞定
SAM: Is there anybody you can send? MAN: We’ll take care of it.
查到电♥话♥号♥码与住址了
We got a number and an address.
喂,是莱斯特吗?
SAM: Hello. Is this Lester?
哪位?
Who’s calling?
我是山姆罗斯坦 我要跟金吉儿讲话
This is Sam Rothstein. I want to talk to Ginger.
她不在这儿,山姆
She’s not here, Sam.
你给我听好 我要跟金吉儿说话
Listen to me very carefully. I want to talk to Ginger.
我要我的孩子 我要她马上搭下班飞机回来
I want my kid back. I want her put on a plane immediately.
-我知道她在,别玩把戏 -山姆,我没有
SAM: I know she’s there. Don’t fuck around. LESTER: I wouldn’t.
你不应这么做
You shouldn’t do this.
你懂不懂?叫她听电♥话♥
SAM: You understand? Put her on the fucking phone.
山姆,我不知道她在哪儿
Sam, I don’t know where she is.
听着,我可以待会儿打给你吗?
LESTER: So, listen, can I call you back in a few minutes?
-我马上回你 -马上
LESTER: I’ll call back. SAM: Right away.
-马上 -好的
-Right back. -You got it.
白♥痴♥,好了 我多拖了一些时间
Schmuck. All right, I just bought us a few minutes.
你想报复吗?
LESTER: You want to get back at this prick?
那保险箱里有两百万对吧?
LESTER: You got what, $2 million in that box?
喂,耽误你一下? 他保险箱里有两百万对吧?
You got a minute? He’s got $2 million in the box, right?
珠宝就留给他,我们拿走现金…
You let him keep your jewels. We take the cash…
与他唯一在乎的另一件东西 他的小公主
and the only other thing he cares about. Her majesty.
我们去欧洲,你把头发染了
We go to Europe. You dye your hair.
我不要去欧洲 我要去看TheEIephantMan
I don’t want to go to Europe. I want to go to see The Elephant Man.
我们要去欧洲,让大人讲话 你去染头发
We’re going to Europe. Let the adults talk. You dye your hair.
像我们所说的去整容
You get plastic surgery like we talked about.
你觉得他会愿意付多少赎金?
How much you think he’ll pay to get this kid back?
-我不要去欧洲 -你给我闭嘴
AMY: I don’t want to go to Europe. LESTER: Shut your mouth.
-你才闭嘴 -你要我过来?
AMY: You shut up. LESTER: Want me to come over?
我一巴掌打死你,别找我麻烦!
LESTER: I’ll smack your face. Don’t give me your shit!
这本来是个梦 但现在要实现了
This has always been a dream, but now we’re going.
-莱斯特,他打到这儿来 -他刚在电♥话♥上
-Lester, he called you here. -Right. Ace was on the phone.
-我刚跟他讲完 -所以他知道你在哪儿
-I just talked to him. -So he knows where you are.
这表示他现在就派人过来了
That means he’s sending some guys over here now.
这表示他在电♥话♥旁像个蠢蛋…
It means he’s sitting by the phone, like a dumbbell….
对,他就像是蠢蛋坐在电♥话♥旁 等你打给他!
GINGER: Yeah, he’s sitting by the phone waiting for you to call him back!
我们该怎么办?他可能 已经派人在门外守着了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!