SAM: No kidding! GINGER: And I still get my money.
我现在就要一些现金 你不能就这样把我赶出街!
I need some cash now! You can’t just put me in the street!
你从一认识我就没诚实过!
You’ve never been straight with me ever since I met you!
你从一开始就没爱过我!
You never even loved me in the first place!
跟你这婊♥子♥一起 我连脑后都得长眼睛!
I need eyes in the back of my head with you, you bitch!
我怎么爱你? 你对我像对条狗一样!
How could I love you? You treat me like I’m your fucking dog!
-你连狗都不如! -去你的!
SAM: You’re lower than a dog! GINGER: Fuck you!
拿去!够了没?
Here! Is this enough money?
可以活两天吗?拿去!
Will it last you two fucking days? Take it!
-贪得无厌的婊♥子♥,钱拿去 -我要去银行…
-Greedy bitch. Take the fucking money. -I’m going to the bank…
-我还要去拿我的珠宝! -早上9点开,去拿啊
-and I’m getting my jewelry, too! -It opens at 9:00 a.m. Be there.
别叫你的人去阻止我! 我说真的!
Don’t send your guys down there to stop me! I mean it!
我向你保证我绝对不会阻止你
I guarantee you, I will not stop you.
你别想以一口箱子就打发我!
You’re not getting rid of me with one fucking suitcase!
剩下的明天再回来拿吧 给我滚
Come back tomorrow and get the rest. Just get out of here.
-我要带艾美走 -不行
GINGER: I’m taking Amy. SAM: You’re not.
我要,我现在去叫她
I am. I’m waking her up right now.
你剋药了,你这个毒虫 给我滚
SAM: You’re stoned. You’re a junkie. Get out of here.
我不是!她也是我女儿!
I am not! She’s my daughter, too!
写信给我的律师吧,去你的!
SAM: Send my lawyers a letter, god-fucking-damn you!
你跑不掉的! 你别想不遵守你的诺言!
GINGER: You’re not getting away with this! You’re not gonna cut me out of my end!
王八蛋!
GINGER: Fucker!
好笑的是,经过这么多事 我还是不想让她走
SAM: The funny thing was, after all that, I didn’t want her to go.
她是我孩子的妈,我爱她
She was the mother of my kid. I loved her.
后来,
Later,
我发现我并不想 将钱给她,因为我若给了…
I realized I didn’t want to give her the money because if I did…
我知道将再也见不到她
I knew I’d never see her again.
在学校要开开心心的喔
Have a good day at school, okay?
好的,天使
Okay, angel.
从现在起,我随时都得知道 你与艾美在哪儿
From now on, I have to know where you and Amy are at all times.
这是呼叫器
SAM: Here’s a beeper.
我要你拿着
I want you to keep it on you.
很轻
It’s very light.
让我可以随时打给你
SAM: So I can call you whenever I have to.
好吗?
Okay?
你能怎么做? 你想怎么做呢?
NICKY: What are you supposed to do? What do you wanna do?
你想就像现在这样吗? 你也不能啊
You want to stay the way you are? You can’t do that.
两个人若合不来 总要有人出来说…
Two people don’t get along, at some point you gotta call it….
这不关我的事 但我觉得你应该这样做
It’s not my business, but I think that’s what you gotta do.
你说得对,我知道
You’re right. I know.
-我只是… -什么?
-I was just– -What?
-没什么 -你想说什么?
-Nothing. -What were you gonna say?
-我不… -告诉我你本来想说什么
-I don’t– -Tell me what you were gonna say.
真的?
Yeah?
我在想说你有没有认识 银行的人…
I was thinking maybe you know somebody at the bank…
可以帮我把珠宝拿出来?
who could help me get my jewelry out?
有很多钱在那儿
There’s a lot of money in there.
我愿意重赏任何可以帮助我的人
I’d be willing to take care of anybody who helped me out.
我想想办法
Let me think about that.
我看看能找谁 一定得是可以信得过的人
Let me see who I got. Gotta get somebody I can trust.
你也知道他是不会把珠宝给我的
You know he’s never gonna give me my jewelry.
他把那把钥匙抓得很紧 我看就差没藏到屁♥眼♥里去了
He holds that key so tight, he’s probably got it stuck up his ass.
说得好,真像是山姆
You’re right. That’s Sammy.
搞不好真的就在那儿
And he’s probably got it there, too.
他真是命大,我本可以埋了他
He’s so fucking lucky. I could have buried him.
我本可以去欧洲并把孩子带走
I could have gone to Europe and taken the baby.
那他可能就会找到我 并把我杀了
Then he’d have tracked me down, and he’d have killed me.
不,他不会,但我会
No, he wouldn’t. I would have.
-不过他是没错 -别闹了
-He’d have been right, too. Seriously. -Come on.
你不能就这样把他的孩子带走
You don’t take a guy’s kid and then take off.
我没有,我本来有
I didn’t. I did,
但后来我照你所说的回家了
but then I did exactly what you told me to do, and I came back.
你是,你照做了,很好
You did. You’re right. I like that.
-我喜欢这样,你做对了 -我听了你的话
-That’s what I like, you did the right thing. -I did what you told me to.
-是的 -你总会告诉我正确的做法
-Yes, you did. -You always tell me the right thing to do.
他真的在这儿把自己搞砸了 不是吗?
He really fucked himself up out here, didn’t he?
-是啊 -这一切改变了他的想法
-He sure did. -Everything went to his head.
改变了
Changed.
-他变了,他已不是同一个人了 -不,他不是
-He did. He ain’t the same person. -No, he’s not.
-他真的觉得自己多了不起 -的确
-He really thinks who the fuck he is. -Exactly.
他恨我
He hates me.
他好恨我
He hates my fucking guts.
别这样,你最坚强了 这不算什么
Come on, you’re a toughie. You can take this.
-别哭 -我没你想像的坚强
NICKY: Don’t cry. GINGER: I’m not as tough as you think I am.
你有
Yes, you are.
我没有,我好怕他
I’m not, and he scares the shit out of me.
-我永远都不知道他下步要干嘛 -别这样
-I never know what he’s gonna do. -Come on.
-别怕 -我需要帮助
-Don’t be scared. -I need some help.
我需要帮助
I need some help.
你得帮我
You gotta help me.
我需要个新靠山
I need a new sponsor, Nicky.
真的,我需要个新的靠山
I do. I need a new sponsor.
-这是你想要的? -是啊
-Is that what you want? -Yeah.
-靠山? -是的
-A sponsor? -Yeah.
好,别担心 没人敢动你的
Okay. Don’t worry about it. Nobody will fuck with you anymore.
我会照顾你的
I’ll take care of you.
-谢谢你 -这是你想要的,不是吗?
GINGER: Thank you. NICKY: It’s what you want, isn’t it?
艾斯的老婆
MAN: That’s Ace’s wife.
这给老板看太好了
MAN 2: This is great for the boss.
-嗨 -嗨
GINGER: Hi. SAM: Hi.
-你没回呼叫器 -我丢了
SAM: You didn’t answer your beeper. GINGER: I threw it away.
你丢了
You threw it away?
我试着带着 我知道你希望我带着…
I tried to do it. I know that you want me to, but….
可是我开在高速公路上时 它也在响
I’m driving down the freeway and the fucking thing beeps.
在餐馆也是,很丢脸
GINGER: I’m in a restaurant, it’s embarrassing.
我不要再带了,艾美呢?
I don’t want to do it anymore. Where’s Amy?
-她睡了 -我买♥♥了你要的烟
SAM: I put her to bed. GINGER: I got your cigarettes.
奥斯卡要你跟他连络
GINGER: Oscar wants you to call him.
-你跟谁吃的午餐? -珍妮佛
SAM: So who’d you go to lunch with? GINGER: Jennifer.
-去哪儿吃? -欧华赌场
SAM: Where’d you go? GINGER: To the Riviera.
吃什么?
What’d you have?
-我叫沙拉 -珍妮佛呢?
GINGER: I had a salad. SAM: What did Jennifer have?
她也一样
She had the same.

Okay.
我要你打给珍妮佛…
I want you to call Jennifer…
我要你叫她告诉你 你午餐吃了什么
and I want you to tell her to tell you what you had for lunch.
我从另一线听
I’m gonna listen in on the other line.
-你干嘛这样? -你知道为什么
-Why do you want to do that? -You know why I want to do it.
-照做就是了 -好啦
-Just do it. -Fine.
我只是需要拿个碗装这个
I just need to get the bowl for my thing.
忙线中
The line’s busy.
没人在
There’s nobody there.
-喂 -喂,珍妮佛,是山姆
JENNlFER: Hello? SAM: Hello, Jennifer. It’s Sam.
好啦,我没跟珍妮佛吃饭
All right. I didn’t have lunch with Jennifer.
那你跟谁?
Who were you with?
一个人
I was with somebody.
我知道你有伴 是谁?
I know you were with somebody. Who was it?
我只希望不是我想的那个人
I just hope it’s not someone who I think it might be.
我只希望不是他
I just hope it’s not that.
我知道她在外面乱来
SAM: I knew she fucked around.
她做她做的 我也做我要做的…
Yeah, she did what she did, and I did what I had to do, but…
可是,天啊 尼奇是她所能做出最糟糕的事
Jesus, Nicky was the worst thing she could have done.
若他不愿停呢?
What if he won’t stop?
我们两个可能都会没命
SAM: It could get us both killed.
我可以让他停
I can back him off.
她在必要时可以很有说服力
SAM: She was very convincing when she wanted to be.
她是这样让他停的
And this is how she backed him off.
嗨,金吉儿
Hey, Ginger.
别忘了,要是他追问你
Don’t forget, if you’re challenged…
不管他问你什么,你都不要承认
if he asks anything, deny everything.
懂不懂? 我不想他跟老家那头抱怨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!