I want to talk to that Irish bitch.
她想要挽救你们的婚姻
She’s trying to save your marriage.
尼奇,我要见那婊♥子♥
Nicky, I want to talk to that fucking bitch.
客气点,冷静
Be fucking nice. Calm.
客气点,别搞砸了
Be nice. Don’t fuck up in here.
-嗨,山姆 -你疯了吗?
GINGER: Hi. SAM: Are you out of your mind?
你把我们的孩子绑起来还锁门? 你疯了吗?
You tie up our kid and lock the door? Are you out of your mind?
那是我们的孩子 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
That’s our child. Are you out of your mind?
只是一下下而已 褓姆刚好不在
It was just for a little while. The baby-sitter wasn’t there.
我真该送你去疯人院 你下次再试试看…
I ought to have you committed. You do that again and I’ll–
我只是出去一会儿
I was just gonna be out for a little while.
-她睡了,我一会就要回去的… -听着
She was asleep. I was gonna be back… SAM: Listen.
-在她醒来前 -听着,你这贱♥货♥…
-…before she even woke up. -Listen, you fucking cunt…
让我告诉你
let me tell you something.
听我说,听清楚
Listen to me. Listen carefully.
你别想再动她一根汗毛…
You ever touch her again or do anything like that again…
我会杀了你,就这么简单
I’ll fucking kill you, pure and simple.
你听到没?就这么简单
SAM: You hear me? Pure and simple.
-你为何不让我走? -我会杀了你
GINGER: Why don’t you let me go? SAM: I’ll kill you.
-你这个婊♥子♥ -你要我签什么都行
SAM: You fucking whore. I’ll sign anything you want me to sign.
我只要珠宝的钥匙 还有让我走
I just want the key to my jewelry, and you to let me go.
-你想要珠宝? -放我走
SAM: Want your jewelry? GINGER: Let me go.
然后让你丢我的脸,你这只猪?
And let you disgrace me, you pig?
你给我起来当个母亲
SAM: Get up and be a mother.
立刻上车回家
Get in the car and go home right now.
起来…
Get up and get in….
-起来 -我要是你就不会这样
-Get up. -I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
-我要是你就… -起来!
-I wouldn’t do that– -Get up!
你在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
我现在就可宰了你 起来回家
I’ll fucking kill you in this place. Get up and go home.
我要走了!
I’m going!
你现在要他批准才能回家?
Now you need approval from him to go home?
那又怎样?你从停车场进来前 又是谁在帮你吹♥喇♥叭♥?
So what? Who blew you in the parking lot before you came in?
你让我作呕
You make me sick, you fuck.
-一日为娼,终生为娼 -去你的!
-Once a hooker, always a hooker. -Oh, fuck you!
去你的,山姆罗斯坦!
Fuck you, Sam Rothstein!
找比利雪伯提
Billy Sherbert, please. Put him on.
-谁啊? -听好,我待会再解释
BILLY: Who’s this? SAM: Listen, I’ll explain later.
你家里有枪吗? 马上带过来
You got a gun at home? Bring it over right away.
-冷静点,我带 -好
-Take it easy. I’ll do it. -Okay.
就留着吧!
Leave it where it is!
他在哪儿?我要杀了那犹太王八蛋!
Where is he? I want that Jew bastard killed!
把她的车藏到后面去
Hide her car in the back.
不需要藏我的车! 他早就知道了!
GINGER: There’s no reason to hide my car! He already knows!
他要是回去告状怎么办?
Supposing he goes back home and makes a fucking beef?
-我得知道你到底跟他说了什么 -我?我说…
-I gotta know exactly what you said. Tell me. -Me? Nothing. I said….
我说没有,不管他说什么 我都说没有
I said, no. Everything he said, I just kept saying no.
我早跟你说这很危险
I told you this was fucking dangerous.
我说: “金吉儿,状况很危险 你一定要小心”
I said, “Ginger, this is a dangerous situation. Be very careful.”
若真这么危险,你为何不杀了他?
If it’s so fucking dangerous, why don’t you kill him?
我不会杀他,闭上你的嘴
I’m not gonna kill him. Shut the fuck up.
-杀了他,做个了断! -别自做聪明!
-Have him killed, and get it over with! -Don’t be such a fucking smart-ass!
我跟他35年的交情 我会为了你干♥他♥?
I know the guy 35 years, I’m gonna whack him for you?
王八蛋
NICKY: Motherfucker.
-我就知道 -那我的钱呢?
-I knew it. -What about my money?
我现在怎么帮你拿钱?
How the fuck am I gonna get your money now?
你还以为他会给你钱吗? 你疯了吗?
You think he’ll give you money? Are you out of your mind?
-看看你怎么对他的 -什么?
-Look what you did to this guy. -What?
你只要闭上你的嘴
If you’d just kept your fucking mouth shut.
现在有个屁用! 我真不该淌混水的…
What’s the use! I should have never got involved–
喂!你这浑蛋!
Hey! You motherfucker, you!
-你浑蛋! -给我滚!
GINGER: You fucker! NICKY: Get the fuck out!
给我滚出去!
NICKY: Get the fuck out!
-不! -下去,冷静点!
GINGER: No! NICKY: Get down there! Take it easy!
我根本不该管这疯子的!
NICKY: I shouldn’t have gotten involved with this nut!
你会杀了她,冷静点
FRANK: You’ll kill her. Take it easy.
把她弄出去
NICKY: Get her out of here.
走吧
FRANK: Let’s go.
我不需要你! 我自己会拿到我的钱!
I don’t need you! I’ll get my own fucking money!
我要去找联邦调查局! 我不怕你了!
I’m going to the FBI! I’m not scared anymore!
-好,自己小心 -这是你最后一次玩我!
NICKY: All right. Be careful. GINGER: You’ve fucked with me for the last time!
好,好
Okay. Yeah.
小心啊
NICKY: Careful.
走吧,进去
Come on. Get inside.
你瞧瞧,他妈的
Look at this. Motherfucker.
我错了,法兰克 我这次真的搞砸了
I fucked up, Frankie. I fucked up good this time.
我真不该跟那荡♥妇♥搞的
I should never have started with this fucking broad.
冷静点,你能怎样呢?
Take it easy. What could you do?
是她自己送上门的,不是吗?
FRANK: I mean, she threw herself at you, right?
我现在身处困境了 你知道吗?
I’m in a bad fucking spot here. You know that?
里外不是人
A bad fucking spot.
我将孩子给邻居托管
SAM: I left the kid with neighbors.
将近一百万的现金与珠宝…
I had $1 million in cash and jewels…
我交给雪伯提锁在赌场
that I gave to Sherbert to lock up in the hotel.
把这放进旅馆的保险柜 然后马上回来
Put this in the hotel safe and I want you to come back.
她一个人,拿着枪到艾美房♥间去…
She’s alone. Take the gun and go into Amy’s….
-在那儿等我 -下楼见我!
SAM: Just wait there for me. GINGER: Get down here and talk to me!
你不能不理我,浑蛋!
You can’t fucking ignore me, you motherfucker!
我说真的! 马上给我下来!
GINGER: I mean it! Come down here right now!
下来见我,妈的!
GINGER: Get down here and talk to me, God damn it!
去你的!你给我下来!
GINGER: Fuck you! Goddamn you, come out here!
我要将车开进客厅!
GINGER: I’m going to drive this fucking car through the living room!
你这个懦夫!浑蛋!
GINGER: You fucking coward! You motherfucker!
-出来见我 -你够了没?
GINGER: Come out here and talk to me. SAM: Will you stop it?
-你喝醉又剋药 -我没有!
SAM: You’re drunk. You’re on drugs. GINGER: I am not!
-你再不停就要后悔了 -别威胁我!
-You’ll be sorry if you don’t stop. -Don’t you threaten me!
你无法再威胁我了!
GINGER: You’re not threatening me anymore!
王八蛋!我受够你了!
You fuck! I’m sick of you!
我与尼克山多罗上♥床♥! 他是我的新靠山!
I am fucking Nicky Santoro! He’s my new sponsor!
怎么样,王八蛋!
How about that, you fuckhead!
你在看什么?滚开!
What are you looking at? Fuck off!
快进去! 关你们屁事!
Go back inside! This is none of your business!
我再也不要每天看你脸色了!
GINGER: I don’t have to take your shit anymore!
我要去找联邦调查局! 我要去找警♥察♥!
I’m going to the FBI! I’ll go to the police!
-我不会再保护你了! -罗斯坦夫人…
-I am not protecting you anymore! -Mrs. Rothstein–
他不让我进去!
GINGER: He won’t let me inside!
罗斯坦先生,我们接到很多 关于噪音的抱怨
Mr. Rothstein, we’ve been getting some complaints about the noise.
我试着回我家,但他不让我进门
I’m trying to get in my house. He won’t let me in.
我不让她进去,抱歉,蓝帝
I won’t let her in. I’m sorry, Randy.
-她那样子,我不能让她进门 -不让我?
I won’t, the way she’s behaving. GINGER: Won’t let me in?
谁知道你进去会干嘛
SAM: Who knows what you’ll do there.
我已经两天没换衣服了!
I’ve been in the same clothes for two days!
-我要收拾东西!什么大不了的! -好
-I want to get my things! Big deal! -Okay.
让她进去拿点东西,她就会走了
Let her in to get a few things. That way she’ll leave.
-这房♥子一半是她的 -我不敢
COP: This is half her house. SAM: I’m afraid.
-你才不怕! -她会乱砸东西
GINGER: You aren’t afraid! SAM: She’ll destroy stuff.
-让我进去! -喂!
-Let me in the house! -Hey!
-浑蛋! -请等一下!
-Fucker! -Hold on! Please!
你这样对我,你是该害怕!
GINGER: You should be afraid, the way you treat me!
让大家都好过点
It’ll make it easier on everybody.
若让她进去拿东西 我们大家就不打扰你了
COP: If we let her get her things, we’ll be out of your hair.
她要冷静下来,我就让她进来
If she calms down, I’ll let her in.
-我很冷静! -若她冷静下来…
GINGER: I am calm! SAM: If she calms down…
我让她进来五分钟…
I will let her in for five minutes
如果你们愿意在她不愿走时 护送她出去
if you gentlemen will escort her out if she won’t leave.
-可以进去了吗? -这不是问题
-Can I go in? -That’s not a problem.
-杰夫,你跟她去? -好,好,去你的!
-Jeff, would you go in with her? -Yes. Fine! Fuck you!
你无法相信他多坏 他把我的证件都锁起来
GINGER: You wouldn’t believe how mean he is. He’s locked up my papers.
我要拿它们 别让他上来这儿…
I have to get them. Don’t let him come up here…
因为它们在这书桌里
because I know they’re in here in the desk. Fuck.
注意点,他随时都会上楼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!