考林先生,需要帮忙吗?
Need any help with that, Mr. Collins?
所以我在洛杉矶的银行里 也摆了两百万…
SAM: So I put $2 million cash in a Los Angeles bank…
用考林先生与夫人的名义
under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Tom Collins.
这纯粹是我个人的赎金与保金
This was strictly my shakedown and kidnapping money.
因为在我最需要这笔钱时 我不是蹲在牢里就是被关在衣柜…
Since I’d be in jail or locked in a closet when I needed the money most…
所以我将这笔钱唯一的钥匙 给了金吉儿好让我能保命
I gave Ginger the only key to the cash that could get me back alive.
这是签名卡
This is just a signature card.
她签了之后就会是世上…
Once she signs, she’ll be the only person…
唯一可以开保险箱的人 连我都开启不了?
to have total access to the box, no one else, including myself?
是的,这是你的要求
BANKER: That’s right. That’s the way you wanted it.
山姆,我问你个问题
Sam, let me ask you a question.
你一定很信任你老婆
You must really trust your wife.
是啊,怎么啦?
Sure I do. Why?
很好啊,只是很少见
It’s good. It’s just unusual.
实不相瞒 我有很多客户都不信任
To tell you the truth, so many of my clients don’t.
将金吉儿还有钱的事解决后 我安心多了
SAM: With Ginger and the money in place, I felt covered.
为了安全起见,我又将头衔…
To play it safe, I switched job titles again…
换成餐饮董事
and made myself Food and Beverage Director.
这样一来就没人可以 为执照的事找我麻烦
This way nobody would bother me about a license.
赌城对我来说像是个梦
Vegas was like a dream for me.
问题是尼奇也梦想着 他自己的赌城
Trouble was Nicky was dreaming of his own kind of Vegas.
我将钱放出,每天三分利
NICKY: I put money out on the street charging three points a week.
庄家高♥利♥贷♥
Juice to the dealers.
-别逼我们找上门 -你不会需要这样的
-Don’t make us look for you. -You won’t have to look for me.
多谢了,尼奇
I appreciate it. Thanks, Nicky.
他们不是烂赌鬼就是烂毒鬼
NICKY: They were degenerate gamblers, coke freaks.
没多久,坦吉乐一半的庄家 都在我手掌心里
In no time, I had half the dealers in the Tangiers in my pocket.
下一步,我开始出千骗大赌客的钱
Then, the next thing I did, I started busting out high-stakes poker players.
好明显
SAM: It was so obvious.
尼奇所有的小把戏 全都是靠手势
All of Nicky’s half-assed mechanics, they were signal-happy.
我下五百
I’m gonna open for $500.
互相打手势
SAM: Signaling back and forth.
尼奇以为没人注意到他 但是他错了
Nicky thought nobody was watching him. But he was wrong.
我不想要那些探员在我的地盘
I didn’t want any of those agents near my place.
-四条A -我不相信
-Four aces. -I can’t believe this.
我唯一的运气好像就是手气背
GAMBLER 2: If I didn’t have bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck.
我真希望尼奇与他那票人 可以马上消失
SAM: I wished Nicky and his whole crew would just get lost.
但我能怎样? 回老家去挑起场战争?
What am I gonna do? Go back home and start a war?
尼奇在帮里算是有头有脸的人物 我不能那么做
Nicky’s a made guy and I’m not. I can’t do that.
到处都是赌博游乐公会的探员
Gaming agents are all over the place.
这儿不允许手气旺的人吗?
I’m not allowed to get lucky in this place?
你已经旺了一个礼拜了 他们在找机会逮你
You’ve been lucky all week. They’re looking to nail you.
艾斯太在意他的赌场…
NICKY: Ace was so worried about his casino…
他忘了我们当初为什么而来
he forgot what we were doing out here in the first place.
最少有一百万次 我都好想在他耳边大喊…
A million times, I wanted to yell in his fucking ear:
这儿是拉斯维加斯
“This is Las Vegas.
“我们本来就是来抢钱的 你这个蠢犹太人”
“We’re supposed to be out here robbing, you dumb fucking hebe. ”
我才不在乎他有什么关系
I don’t give a shit who he’s connected to.
叫他把脚从桌上拿下来
Tell him to take his feet off the table.
他以为这儿是什么廉价的地方?
Does he think this is a goddamn sawdust joint?
先生,麻烦你将脚放下…
Sir, would you mind taking your feet off the table…
并将鞋穿上,好吗?
and put your shoes on, please?
是,是很麻烦 我今天已经够背了
Yeah, I would mind. I’m having a bad night.
那王八蛋动都不动
Fucking asshole won’t budge.
叫警卫
Call security.
你好吗?
How are you?
好,你呢?
Good. How are you?
给个面子,把你的脚放下去 然后把鞋穿上好吗?
Do me a favor. Want to take your feet off the table and put your shoes on?
去你的
Fuck you.
我要你把这家伙从赌场架着丢出去…
I want you to exit this guy off the premises, off his feet…
用他的头来开门
and use his head to open the fucking door.
先生,你得离开 麻烦你跟我们出去
Sir, you’re gonna have to leave. You mind coming with us outside?
妈的,我哪儿都不跟你去
Bullshit. I ain’t going anywhere with you.
-妈的,你给我滚 -去你的!
GUARD: Bullshit. You’re out of here. MAN: Fuck you!
你知道你在招惹谁吗? 你知道吗?
MAN: You know who you’re fucking with? Do you?
你♥他♥妈♥的王八蛋! 你知道你招惹了谁吗?
You fucking faggot! Do you know who you’re fucking with?
别碰我!
MAN: Leave me alone!
-喂! -别闹了!
GUARD: Come on! MAN: You gotta be kidding me!
不出所料,我一小时后就接到电♥话♥
SAM: Sure enough, an hour later, I get the call.
艾斯,那边怎么了? 你知道那家伙是跟我的吗?
Ace, what happened over there? Did you know that guy was with me?
我不知道,你知道他做了什么吗?
I didn’t know that. You know what he did?
我很有礼貌的走过去 他却叫我回家吃自已
I walked over to him politely, and he tells me to fuck myself.
-还骂我是臭玻璃 -什么?
SAM: Then he called me a faggot. NICKY: What?
-我把那王八蛋踢出去了 -过来
SAM: I threw that cocksucker out. NICKY: Come here.
你骂我的朋友臭玻璃 还叫他回家吃自己?
You called my friend a faggot? Told him to go fuck himself?
你这样说? 叫他回家吃自己?
Is that what you did? Tell him to go fuck himself?
你这个死乡巴佬!
NICKY: [On phone] You fucking hick, you!
你给我过去道歉
NICKY: You go over there. You apologize.
你最好求他让你进去
NICKY: You better hope he lets you back in.
你要再敢没大没小 我会将你的头打到…
If you get out of line again, I’ll smash your head so hard…
你连那牛仔帽都戴不上 死乡巴佬
you won’t be able to get that cowboy hat on. Fucking hick.
听着,这家伙压根就不知道 自己在跟谁说话
Listen, this guy obviously doesn’t know who he was talking to.
他不知道我们是好兄弟
He doesn’t know that we’re dear friends.
他非常抱歉
He’s already very sorry.
但如果你可买♥♥我个面子 让他再进去…
But if you could do me a favor and let him back in…
我发誓他再也不会乱来
I swear he’ll never get out of line again.
若他再敢乱来,就别想再踏进这儿
If he does it again, he’s out for good.
我永远都不会再让他进门
I’ll never let him in the place again.
真是对不起
NICKY: I’m sorry about this.
好吗,艾斯? 谢了,兄弟
All right, Ace? Thanks, pal.
你把鞋都脱了? 把脚放在桌上?
You took your boots off? You put your feet on the table?
你这全身马粪骚的浑蛋!
You shit-kicking, stinky, horse-manure-smelling motherfucker, you!
你要敢再去丢我的脸 我会在沙漠里将你埋了
You fuck me up over there, I’ll stick you in a hole in the desert.
-快给我去道歉 -尼奇,对不起
NICKY: Go over and apologize. MAN: Nicky, I’m sorry.
艾斯可是个很敏感的人
NICKY: Ace could be a very touchy guy.
尤其是当他在城里越来越出名后
Especially when he got bigger in town.
像他将强纳森与大卫 从凯撒宫挖角来时…
Like when he hired Jonathan and David away from the Palace…
他为他们盖了全新的舞台 还给了他们一人一辆劳斯莱斯
by building them a new stage and giving them a silver Rolls-Royce.
但我得说 他真的知道怎么吸引群众
But, I tell you, he knew how to bring in the crowds.
他懂得一切门路
He knew all the fucking angles.
他将整个蛇蝎美人的秀 从巴黎搬来…
He brought the whole Femme Fatale show from Paris…
但他却忘记那些欧洲跳舞妹有多懒
but he forgot how lazy them European dancing broads can get.
他还得每周为她们秤体重 她们的身材才不至于像吹气球
He had to weigh them once a week so they wouldn’t blow up like balloons.
你还是4公斤过重
You’re still eight pounds over.
-为什么会这样? -罗斯坦您…
-What’s the reason for this? -Mr. Rothstein, sir–
别在那儿您了 她为什么会超重4公斤?
Never mind the “sir.” Why is she eight pounds over?
我只是尊重您
I’m trying to use respect.
罗斯坦先生就可以了
Mr. Rothstein is good enough for you.
嗯,有时当你给她们 太多的压力…
Well, sometimes when you put that pressure point on them–
你只需要给我答案 给我正确答案就好
All you do is give me answers. Just give me the right answer.
我不知道,她害怕要是不减肥 她就会被解雇
I don’t know why. She’s frightened if she doesn’t lose weight she’ll get fired.
没错,她会被解雇 送她回巴黎…
That’s right, she will get fired. Send her back to Paris–
-我们一贯的做法是… -停
-It’s been our policy– -Stop everything.
-她很出名 -这就是问题,她太懒散
AGENT: She’s an institution. SAM: That’s the problem. She’s lazy.
我得佩服这家伙
NICKY: I gotta give the guy credit.
我的意思是 他做了最明显的事
I mean, he does the most obvious thing.
这里是全国唯一可以合法签注的地方
This is the only town in the country where a bookie joint is legit.
为什么不加以利用呢?
So why not take advantage, right?
所以他把签注从街上…
So he took bookie joints off the street…
开到赌场内
and opened them up inside the casino.
没几年后…
Within a few years, he had…
精华地段的每家赌场都想抄袭他
every casino on The Strip trying to copy off of him.
我的创意…
SAM: Between my innovations…
加上尼奇对工作的投入…
and Nicky’s dedication to his job…
我的赌场很快就成为 精华地段中最好的赌场
I soon had the best operation on The Strip.
小心点,你最近很引人注目
Watch yourself. There’s a lot of heat on you.
怎么,有人抱怨吗?
Why, somebody is complaining?
我从警卫那儿听来的 他们以前都曾是警♥察♥
I’m hearing things from security. They’re all ex-cops.
警长已将你放入黑名单了
The sheriff wants to put you in the Black Book.
那黑名单根本就是个屁
That Black Book is a bunch of bullshit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!