You better clean your loupe, because there’s no flaws in this diamond.
通常要是附近来的货…
NICKY: When we got local merch…
我们都会送到棕榈泉市 或是亚利桑那州与洛杉矶
we’d usually send it to Palm Springs, or Arizona, L.A.
我有几个熟识的中东佬 你知道,阿♥拉♥伯人
I had a couple of sand niggers out there. You know, Arabs.
你们是要开会还是要买♥♥钻石?
Are you gonna have a meeting or buy some diamonds?
我懂他的语言,我跟他讲讲
I know his language. I’m talking with him.
全部四万块
$40,000, you buy the whole package.
两万,不要拉倒
$20,000. That’s my final offer.
他突然会说英文了 别玩游戏了,两万五
He suddenly talks English. Let’s talk turkey. $25,000.
我将我的房♥间改为保险箱 保留一些我特选的好东西
NICKY: I actually turned my bedroom into a bank vault where I kept the choice stuff.
因为警♥察♥可能会突然临检 所以不能将其留在店里…
I couldn’t leave it at the Gold Rush in case we got raided by the cops…
也防止我手下手痒
or if my crew got cute.
我保有唯一的钥匙 珍妮佛才不在乎
I had the only key. Jennifer didn’t give a fuck.
她每晚都在沙发上 看电影看到睡着
She fell asleep on the couch watching TV every night.
这些全是我的东西 我一样也没送回老家
This stuff was all mine. I didn’t send any of this back home.
其实我也不行 因为我根本不应该做这些
Actually, I couldn’t, because I wasn’t supposed to be doing it.
老大们光是赌场就赚饱了…
The bosses were making so much money with the casinos…
他们不希望有人惹是非
that they didn’t want anybody making any waves.
你的人马每人都分到了吗?
You’ve all given your crew a piece of that?
我大家都罩好了
I took care of everybody.
这就是为什么在我来之前 拉斯维加斯并没有犯罪集团
NICKY: That’s why there was no real organized street stuff in Vegas before I came.
但我家衣柜里又能藏多少钱呢?
But how much cash could I bury in my closet, right?
你必须要了解 而我也相信你了解…
You have to understand, and I’m sure you do…
做这种风险大的投资…
that in a venture of this kind…
要有可能亏损的心理准备
you must be prepared to take some kind of loss.
我将一些钱交给查理克拉克 艾斯的银行经理,做一些正当投资
NICKY: I put some money in legitimate deals with Charlie Clark, Ace’s banker.
-你会尽力而为,不是吗? -是的
-You will try to push it through, won’t you? -Yes.
你得了解我现在 给了你五万元现金
You got to understand, I’m giving you $50,000 cash.
然后我将更多钱投入正当的投资 例如我开的餐馆
NICKY: Then I put more money in some legitimate places, like my restaurant.
-剩这个了? -是
DOMINICK: Is that the last one? COOK: Yeah.
我让我小弟,多明尼可经营
NICKY: I had my kid brother, Dominick, run it.
王八蛋
Fuckers.
在这里
DOMINICK: Here you go, guys.
-谢了 -慢慢享用
-Thanks a lot. -Enjoy it. Have a good time.
-噎死你,王八蛋 -嗨,小多
-Choke on it, motherfucker. -Hi, Dom.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
是啊,尼奇很喜欢餐馆 他对开餐厅也很拿手
SAM: Yeah, Nicky loved restaurants. He was a real restaurant buff.
这么多年来,他逢开餐厅必赚
And over the years, he always made money with them.
他在拉斯维加斯开了比萨斜塔 很受大家欢迎
In Vegas, he had the Leaning Tower. It was a very popular spot.
常有政客、脱衣舞娘 还有电影明星光顾
He had politicians, showgirls and movie stars hanging out all over.
佛罗明哥的那场秀越做越好罗
That show at The Flamingo gets better and better.
对了,山姆说 请你有空时打个电♥话♥给他
By the way, Sammy said whenever you have a minute, give him a call.
-你也变传话的了啊? -有钱我什么都做啊
-Made you a messenger, too? -I’ll do anything for a buck.
-他对每个人都这样,好好享用晚餐 -谢啦
-He does it to everybody. Enjoy your dinner. -Thanks.
尼奇最喜欢的 当然就是脱衣舞娘
SAM: I got to tell you, the thing Nicky liked most was the showgirls.
对她们来说,尼奇像是电影名星
To them, Nicky was the movie star.
-你就这样走过? -这是雪莉
-You walk past me? -This is Shelly.
-嗨,雪莉,你好吗? -嗨
-Hi, Shelly. How are you? -Hi.
这是史黛希
This is Stacy.
-这是尼克,想吃晚餐吗?一起吧 -好啊
-This is Nick. Wanna have dinner? Come on. -All right.
我带你去厨房♥看看 失陪一下
Let’s check the kitchen first. Excuse us one second.
来吧,我带你去 我每天都空运新鲜的东西进来
NICKY: Come on, I’ll show you. I fly stuff in fresh every day.
我从老家运面包 从加州运鱼
I get bread from back home. I get fish from California.
光从我们用奶喂食的小牛肉就看得出 我们绝对是好餐厅
You can always tell a great kitchen like ours because of the milk-fed veal.
这就是诀窍 奶喂小牛的肉是纯白色的
That’s the secret. See, milk-fed veal is pure white.
其他餐馆都用那种粉红色的小牛肉 过去点,甜心
Out here, they got that pink veal. Slide over, honey.
粉红色的那种小牛肉 你就算是追个两天两夜
Now, pink veal you can pound for two days.
它还是不会变嫩 你懂我的意思吗?
NICKY: It’ll never ever get tender. You know what I mean?
我从这儿拿钱离开时 在街上被抢了
AL: I left here with the money. Got muscled on the street.
是几个我欠钱的家伙 所以我把钱给他们了
A couple guys, I owe them. So I gave them the money.
-就是这样 -是吗?
-That’s what I did. -Yeah?
你还敢自称是男人吗?
You call yourself a man?
你知道你是个撒谎的杂碎 他妈的烂赌的狗东西吗?
You know you’re a lying lowlife, motherfucking gambling degenerate prick?
你知道自己是什么东西吗? 家里有两个小孩
You know that’s what you are? Two small kids at home.
我给你钱付房♥租…
I gave you money to pay the fucking rent…
买♥♥菜、开暖气
and buy groceries, put the heat on.
你知道你老婆打给法兰克 说家里连暖气都被停了吗?
You know your wife called Frankie and told him the fucking heat’s off?
你没拿钱去赌吗? 你敢这样跟我说吗?
You didn’t gamble that money? Can you tell me that?
-你没有吗? -没有
-No, you didn’t? -I didn’t.
别耍我,艾尔! 别把我当傻子
Don’t fuck with me, Al! Don’t make a fuck out of me.
你当我是傻子是吧? 你没去赌?
You wanna make a fool out of me? You didn’t gamble?
告诉我你把钱拿去赌掉了 我就给你钱回去交电费!
Tell me you gambled the money and I’ll give you the money to put the heat on!
有没有赌?
Did you gamble?
真是他妈的狗东西
Fucking degenerate, you.
孩子在家里
Fucking kids at home.
拿去,给我滚
Here. Get the fuck out of here.
-谢了,尼克 -是啊,谢了
AL: Thanks, Nick. NICKY: Yeah, thanks.
若被我知道是你搞砸的 我会把你扔在我找到你的地方
If I find out you fucked up, I’ll leave you where I find you.
-你要吃几个? -两个
NICKY: How many of these you gonna eat? NICKY JR.: Two.
但早上六点半,当他下班时…
SAM: At around 6:30 a.m., when he finished his day…
不管他在那里或是在做什么…
no matter where he was or what he was doing…
他都会回家为儿子,小尼奇做早餐
he always went home to make breakfast for his son, Nicky boy.
我知道你喜欢
NICKY: I know you like this.
一点点牛油,对不对? 不要很多,你知道为什么,对不对?
NICKY: A little butter, right? Not a lot. You know why, right?
-为什么? -因为会堵塞心脏
NICKY: Why? NICKY JR.: ‘Cause it clogs up your heart.
你真是聪明的孩子
What a smart kid you are.
快吃吧
NICKY: Okay, eat.
每隔几个礼拜我就会派玛雷诺 去老大那儿…
NICKY: Every couple of weeks, I sent Marino back to the bosses…
也分他们一份
with a piece of what I made.
当然不是很多,但他们哪知道?
Not a big piece, but what did they know?
他们在2500里外,天高皇帝远
They were 1,500 miles away, and I don’t know anybody who can see that far.
收♥货♥地点是个修车场…
Their drop was a truck stop garage
利蒙他们以前常在那儿数钱
where Remo and the guys used to hang out and count their millions.
条子们也知道,但他们不在乎 他们早协议好了
The cops knew, but they didn’t give a fuck. They worked it out.
尼奇向你们问好
Nicky sends his warmest regards.
我知道怎样让老大们服服帖帖
NICKY: I knew how to keep the bosses happy.
每当他们有些小事需要我做
Whenever they gave me little jobs to do,
例如传个话之类的…
you know, to send a message…
我一定做到完美
I would carry things out to a “T.”
就像那次东尼道格 那个听说是城里的新硬汉…
Like the time Tony Dogs, who was supposed to be the new maniac tough guy in town…
在利蒙的一家酒吧乱开枪
shot up one of Remo’s bars.
这浑蛋打死了两个利蒙的手下…
Here’s a fucking guy who kills two of Remo’s guys…
还有一个代班的倒霉女侍者
and a poor fucking waitress who was just working on her night off.
这家伙根本就 等着被我们杀鸡儆猴
This guy’s just begging to be made an example of.
我要知道当天有谁跟他一起动手
I want the names of all the other people he had with him.
我要你不择手段去查 懂不懂?
I don’t care what you have to do to them to get them. You understand?
我搞定,利蒙
FRANK: I’ll take care of it.
说真的,我还蛮佩服这浑蛋的
NICKY: To be truthful with you, I had to admire this fucking guy.
他真是我所遇过 最硬脖子的爱尔兰人
He was one of the toughest Irishmen I ever met.
这家伙真是个硬汉
This son of a bitch was tough.
我们痛殴了他两天两夜
For two days and two nights, we beat the shit out of him.
还用冰锉刺他的睪丸
We even stuck ice picks in his balls.
他最好快吐个名字出来 法兰克,要不然我就递你的上去
NICKY: Hope he gives me a name, or I’ll give him yours, Frank.
谢谢喔
FRANK: Thanks a lot.
但他守口如瓶
NICKY: But he never talked.
我知道你要供早就供了
NICKY: I know you would’ve ratted by now.
最后,我还得他妈的把他的头 摆在夹板里
NICKY: In the end, I had to put his fucking head in a vice.
你听到了没?
NICKY: Can you hear me?
听好,你的头在夹板里
Listen to me. I got your head in a vice.
再不给我个名字 我就夹爆你的头
I’ll squash your head like a grapefruit if you don’t give me a name.
别逼我这么做,拜托你快说吧
NICKY: Don’t make me do this. Please, come on.
别逼我当坏人
Don’t make me be a bad guy.
去你的
Fuck you.
王八蛋,你相信吗? 他妈的两天两夜
Motherfucker. You believe this? Two fucking days and nights.
去我的?你这个王八蛋!
Fuck me? You motherfucker!
去我老母? 你是这意思是吧?
Fuck my mother? Is that what you’re telling me?
你这浑蛋!
You motherfucker!
天呀,给我一个名字!
Oh, God. Give me the fucking name!
查理
Charlie M.
-查理 -查理?
-Charlie M. -Charlie M?
你逼我将你眼珠都爆出来…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!