What are we gonna do? He’s probably got guys outside the fucking house!
-又是你在那儿鬼扯! -快拿行李,快走!
-It’s this fucking bullshit of yours! -Get your bag! Let’s go!
-什么鬼扯?你想现在讨论这吗? -你唠叨完了没?
-What bullshit? You want to talk it over? -Are you done yakking?
快!快上车!
Go! Get in the car!
冷静点,没人要被杀
Just relax. Nobody’s killing anybody.
-他一定会杀了我 -冷静点
GINGER: I think he’s gonna kill me. NICKY: Relax.
一个小时后打这支电♥话♥给我 我想想办法
Call me back here in exactly an hour on this phone. I’ll see what I can do.
我一个小时后打给你…
I’ll call you back in an hour at this number…
-你会接对不对? -我会在
-and you’ll be there, right? -I’ll be here.
听着,别再做什么蠢事了 你还好吗?
Listen, don’t do anything else crazy. You all right?
好,再见
Okay, bye.
-停止 -是她开始的
GINGER: Knock it off. LESTER: She started it.
都是她开始的
She started the whole thing.
-你别想开车 -我来开
-Don’t even think you’re gonna drive. -I’m gonna drive.
-我可不想坐疯婆子开的车 -你快把我搞疯了!
LESTER: I’m not gonna drive with a crazy woman. You’re driving me nuts!
滚到旁边去! 我要将这小鬼装箱寄到玻利维亚去!
Get on the passenger side! I’m sending this kid to Bolivia in a box!
我们能不能…
Can we….
金吉儿打给我
Ginger called me.
-我说她打给我 -她想怎样?
NICKY: I just told you she called me. SAM: What’d she want?
她不敢打给你
She was afraid to call you.
她又跟那败类在一起了 艾美在他们手上
She’s with that cocksucker again. They got Amy.
她想回来,可是她害怕你会杀了她
She wants to come back, but she’s afraid you’re gonna whack her out.
他们想绑♥架♥我的孩子 你觉得我会怎样?
They’re gonna kidnap my kid. What do you want?
我知道,你怎么不来找我? 这是家务事,不是公事
I know. Why didn’t you come to me? This is family. It ain’t business.
你却打电♥话♥回老家 这样让我们很难看
Meanwhile, you made calls back home. It makes us look bad out here.
这样来来回♥回♥
Back and forth, this one and that one.
在这期间她也一样会跑了 不是吗?
In the meantime, she’s gone anyway. Am I right?
我该拿这女人怎么办?
What am I going to do with this woman?
-快把我搞疯了 -我觉得你…
SAM: Driving me fucking crazy. NICKY: I think if you…
应该保证不会动她,她才会回来
assure her that she’s gonna be all right, she’ll come back.
简直被她搞疯了
Driving me fucking crazy.
她回来后你再从长计议
NICKY: Once you get her here, think about it.
最起码先把孩子弄回来 她也想回来
Wait till you get the kid back. She wants to come back.
这才是重点
That’s the main thing here.
你要孩子不是吗?
You want your kid, don’t you?

SAM: Hello.
是我,你迫不及待 想跟我讲话吧?
Hi, it’s me. Just who you wanted to talk to, right?
听着,我不会问你人在哪儿
Listen, I’m not gonna ask you where you are.
只是请你将艾美马上 送上飞机回来
Just, please, put Amy on a plane to get her here right away.
-我别无所求 -你…
SAM: That’s all I’m asking. GINGER: Do you….
我是说,我不觉得 她应该一个人回去
I mean, I don’t think she should go by herself.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说…
What I mean is–
如果我回去…
Do you think if I came back….
你可以原谅我吗?
Do you think you could forgive me?
老实说,我不知道
I gotta tell you, I don’t know.
我了解
I understand that.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I fucked up.
-那钱呢?盒子呢? -老实说…
-What about the money? Where’s the box? -I gotta tell you…
我做错事了 我花了一些钱
I made some mistakes, and I spent some money.
-少很多吗? -蛮多的
SAM: What’s it under? GINGER: Pretty serious.
-多少 -两万五以下
SAM: How serious? GINGER: It’s under $25,000.
-两万五以下? -对
SAM: It’s under $25,000? GINGER: Yeah.
-剩下的两百万还在吗? -在,其他的都还在
SAM: The $2 million is still there? GINGER: Yeah, I got the rest.
好吧,没关系
Okay, no big deal. That’s okay.
他拿了两万五
He got his $25,000.
我可以接受,再多就不行了
That I’ll live with. Any more, I couldn’t.

Okay.
好啦,你在哪里? 我马上派飞机去接你
All right, all right. Where are you? I’ll send a plane for you right away.
嗨,山姆
Hi, Sam.
你拿去干嘛了?
So what’d you do with it?
什么?
With what?
钱啊
With the money.
他需要些衣服
He needed some clothes.
两万五买♥♥衣服?
$25,000 for clothes?
他还要了只表
He wanted a watch, too.
两万五买♥♥衣服和表?
$25,000 for clothes and a watch?
晚安夫人,这边请
GINO: Good evening, signora. This way.
好事是艾美回来了
SAM: The good part was I had Amy back.
我们回家,请管家来过夜 然后送孩子上♥床♥
So we went home, had the housekeeper stay over, put the kid to bed.
我逼自己冷静 然后我们出门吃饭
I calmed myself down, and we went to dinner.
我试着让一切缓和…
I tried to keep things nice and civil…
但是两万五买♥♥三套西装?
but $25, 000 for three suits?
这不太合理
That doesn’t make much sense.
第一点,他不可能穿 一千元一套的西装
First of all, he’s not gonna wear $1,000 suits.
就算假设他穿,虽然他不会
Let’s say he did, which he won’t.
三天内怎么可能 量身订做25套西装?
How you gonna get fitted for 25 suits in three days?
怎么可能量得那么快?
I mean, how could you get fitted that fast?
我付两倍的钱都不可能那么快
I can’t get fitted that fast, and I pay twice as much.
我还帮他买♥♥了只表
I bought him a watch, too.
就算是买♥♥了只好表 一只他认为是好的表…
But even if you bought him a really nice watch, one that he thought was nice…
他根本不知道好表长什么样子
he doesn’t know what the fuck a good watch is.
假设表价在五千 最多一万二,对他来说也不可能
Say you go $5,000 to $12,000 at the most, which is impossible for him.
加上三套一千一套的西装 还剩多少?
Plus, at the most, three suits, $1,000 apiece. That still leaves what?
-差不多一万左右 -山姆,可以停止吗?
-Around $10,000? -Would you knock it off, Sam?
-我只是想算清楚 -没什么好算的
SAM: I’m just trying to figure it out. GINGER: There’s nothing to figure out.
我回家了,我们在协调
I’m home. We’re working it out.
可是我以前也听过 “我们在协调”
But I’ve been told before, “We’re working it out.”
你以为你回家…
You think that you’re home…
在你对我与艾美所做的一切后 算是给我面子吗?
after what you just put me through with Amy, is a favor to me?
加上表,
Counting the watch,
假设你们这个周末 花费了四千好了…
let’s say another $4,000 for expenses this weekend…
我相信你们一定过得很愉快
of which you must have had a good time.
至少我很确定他很愉快
I know he did. That’s for sure.
我知道那狗♥杂♥种♥一定很快乐
I know that fucking piece of shit had a good fucking time.
花我的钱
On my money.
你干脆就跟他上♥床♥算了 你八成也这样做了
You might as well have fucked him, which you probably did anyway.
你看我的表情很奇怪
You’re looking at me a certain way.
你热泪盈眶
You’re teary-eyed.
你很难过 你真是个好演员
You’re upset. You’re a good actress, you know that?
真♥他♥妈♥的演得好
Good fucking actress.
你可让任何人可怜你
SAM: You can fucking get pity out of people.
但我不是嫖♥客♥,好吗?
I’m not a john. You understand?
你一直以为我是 但我不是,我也不是冤大头
You always thought I was, but I’m not. And I’m not a sucker.
那可恶的拉皮条狗杂碎
That fucking pimp cocksucker.
上次没杀了他是他命好
He’s lucky I didn’t kill him last time.
他活着是命好 若你们带着艾美…
SAM: Lucky he’s fucking living. If you would have stayed with Amy…
然后走人的话 他就死定了
and you had run away, he would have been dead.
你们俩都死定了
Both of you. Dead. Dead.
不,不公平
GINGER: No, it isn’t fair.
他晚上根本不回家 有什么了不起?
He doesn’t come home at night. What is the big fucking deal?
我走,听着,我真的受不了
I go…. Listen, I just can’t fucking take it.
我为什么要忍♥受? 这不是我们的协议
Why should I fucking take it? That wasn’t the deal.
他一副好像就只有我有过去的样子
He acts like I’m the only one around here with a fucking past.
他永远都不让我忘记
He’ll never let me live it down.
是,我试过,我当然试过
Well, yes, I have tried. Of course I’ve tried.
你以为我为什么回来?
What the fuck do you think I came back here for?
不,我不,我想杀了他
No, I’m not. I want to have him killed.
对,我要杀了他 我受够了
GINGER: I want him killed. I’ve had it.
你要帮我吗?
So are you with me on this?
你想干掉我?我就在这儿
You want to get rid of me? Here I am.
来啊,干掉我啊
Go ahead. Get rid of me.
-喂 -是的!
SAM: Hello. GINGER: Yes, I do!
我恨死你了!我受不了了!
GINGER: I fucking hate you! I can’t take it anymore!
是,我要杀了你! 我恨死你了!
Yes, I want to kill you! I hate your fucking guts!
你恨死我了? 我要你现在就给我过来!
SAM: You hate my guts? I want you to come with me now!
我要你滚!
SAM: I want you out of here!
拿好行李给我滚!
Take your fucking bag and get out of here!
我会走,但我现在就要我的钱!
I’ll go, but I want my money right now!
-你会拿到钱的!别担心 -协议结束了
-You’ll get your money! Don’t worry. -The arrangement is over.
-废话! -我还是拿得到钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!