没有陪护 米笛大夫 这样可不行
Without a chaperon, Dr.Meade? It simply isn’t done!
天哪 这是战争 不是舞会
Good heavens, woman, this is war, not a garden party!
斯佳丽 梅勒妮需要你
You’ve got to stay.Melanie needs you.
梅勒妮真麻烦
Oh, bother Melanie.
她不该这个时候生孩子的
She’s ill already. She shouldn’t even be having a baby.
她可能会有困难
She may have a difficult time.
我们不能带她上路吗
Well, can’t we take her along?
你想让她冒险吗
Do you want her to take that chance?
你要她在路上颠簸…
Do you want her to be jounced over rough roads…
而且在马车上生孩子吗
and have her baby ahead of time, in a buggy?
那又不是我孩子 你照顾她好了
It isn’t my baby! You take care of her!
斯佳丽 我们缺少医生…
Scarlett! We haven’t enough doctors…
分不出一位护士来照顾她
much less nurses to look after a sick woman.
你必须为梅勒妮留下
You’ve got to stay for Melanie.
为了什么
What for?
我对接生一点也不清楚
I don’t know anything about babies being born!
我知道 我知道
I knows, I knows.
我知道如何接生 我以前常接生
I knows how to do it. I’s done it lots and lots.
让我来 一切我都可以做
Let me, Doctor, let me. I can do everything.
-很好 我会让你帮忙的 -好的
-Good. Then I’ll rely on you to help us. -Yes, Doctor.
艾西利在打仗 为了南方
Ashley’s fighting in the field, fighting for the cause.
他可能永远回不来了
He may never come back.He may die.
斯佳丽 我们该为他好好接生孩子
Scarlett, we owe him a well-born child.
艾西利
Ashley.
如果你要走的话 斯佳丽 快点
If you’re coming, Scarlett, hurry!
我答应过艾西利…
I promised Ashley…
一件事
something.
你要留下吗
Then you’ll stay?
好 走吧 琵蒂 斯佳丽留下来
Good. Go along, Miss Pittypat. Scarlett’s staying.
彼得走吧 我不知道该怎么办
Go on, Uncle Peter. Oh dear, I don’t know what to do.
好像是世界末日
It’s like the end of the world.
彼得 我的醒脑剂
Uncle Peter, my smelling salts.
梅勒妮 都是你的错
Melanie, it’s all your fault!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you!
我也恨你的孩子
And I hate your baby!
如果我没答应艾西利该多好
If only I hadn’t promised Ashley!
如果我没答应他该多好
If only I hadn’t promised him!
天空弹片如雨落 亚特兰大苦守着35天
希望奇迹出现…
接着陷入一片沉寂…
但比隆隆的炮声更令人恐惧
停一下 请停一下
Stop! Stop, please stop!
北佬真的要来了吗
Is it true? Are the Yankees coming?
是的 部队在撤退
I’m afraid so, ma’am. The Army’s pullin’ out.
从亚特兰大撤退 把我们留给北佬吗
Pulling out of Atlanta? Leaving us to the Yankees?
不是留下 是撤退
Not leavin’, ma’am, evacuatin’.
一定要走…
We’ve got to before…
在他们切断去路之前
Sherman cuts the McDonough Road and catches us.
这不可能是真的 我该怎么办
It can’t be true! It can’t be true! What’ll I do?
最好立刻逃到南方…
Better refugee south right quick, ma’am…
我得走了
If you’ll excuse me, ma’am.
普丽赛
Prissy!
普丽赛 快来
Prissy, come here!
把我和梅勒妮的东西收拾好…
Go pack my things and Miss Melanie’s too…
我们要到塔拉庄园去
We’re going to Tara right away.
北佬要来了
The Yankees are coming!
好的
Yes, ma’am.
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
梅勒妮 我们去…
Melly, we’re going to…
梅勒妮
Melly!
很对不起 给你这么麻烦 斯佳丽
I’m sorry to be such a bother, Scarlett.
阵痛是天亮时开始的
It began at daybreak.
但是…
But, but…
但是北佬要来了呀
But the Yankees are coming!
可怜的斯佳丽
Poor Scarlett.
你应该在塔拉庄园和你母亲一起…
You’d be at Tara now with your mother, wouldn’t you…
如果不是为了我
if it weren’t for me?
亲爱的斯佳丽…
Oh, Scarlett, darling…
你对我太好了
you’ve been so good to me.
比亲姐妹还要好
No sister could have been sweeter.
我躺在这里想着…
I’ve been lying here thinking…
如果我死的话…
if I should die…
你可以带我的孩子吗
will you take my baby?
别胡说 梅勒妮
Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, Melly.
事情没那么坏 别说死的事情
Aren’t things bad enough without you talking about dying?
-我就叫人去接米笛大夫来 -还没 斯佳丽
-I’ll send for Dr.Meade right now. -Not yet, Scarlett.
我不能让她在这儿等几个小时…
I couldn’t let Dr.Meade sit here for hours, while…
-而那些伤员… -梅勒妮 普丽赛
-while all those poor, wounded boys… -Melly, Prissy!
普丽赛 普丽赛 快来
Prissy! Prissy! Come here, quick!
去找米笛大夫 快点
Go get Dr.Meade! Run quick!
是 夫人 孩子
Yes, ma’am. The baby!
不要站在那儿 快跑呀
Well, don’t stand there like a scared goat. Run!
快点 否则我把你给卖♥♥了 我发誓我会的
Hurry! I’ll sell you South, I will! I swear I will!
普丽赛哪儿去了
Where’s that Prissy?
这房♥间跟炉子一样…
This room’s like an oven already…
可还没到正午
and it isn’t noon yet.
不要担心 梅勒妮
Oh, don’t worry, Melly.
大夫应该马上就到
Mother says it always seems like the doctor’ll never come.
我要揍那个普丽赛
If I don’t take a strap to that Prissy!
梅勒妮
Oh, Melly.
梅勒妮你知道我听到有关梅宝的事
You know what I heard about Maybelle Merriwether?
是有关她有趣的情人
You remember that funny-looking beau of hers?
他穿着像红色法兰绒女衬裤
The one with a uniform like ladies’ red flannel underdrawers.
你没有必要一直和我说话
You don’t have to keep on talking for my sake, Scarlett.
我知道你很着急
I know how worried you are.
梅勒妮 我给你拿些凉水来
Oh, Melly, I’ll just go and fetch you some cooler water.
你慢得跟蜜糖一样
You’re as slow as molasses in January.
米笛大夫呢
And where’s Dr.Meade?
-我没看到他 小姐 -什么
-I ain’t never seen him, Miss Scarlett. -What?
不 他不在医院
No, ma’am. He ain’t at the hospital.
有人告诉我他在车站…
A man, he told me the doctor’s down at the car shed…
跟伤兵一起…
with the wounded soldiers…
那你为何不去找他呢
Well, why didn’t you go after him?
小姐
Miss Scarlett.
我怕到火车站去
I’s scared to go down there to the car shed.
有人死在那 我怕死人
There’s folks dyin’ down there and I’s scared of dead folks.
你陪梅勒妮小姐
Oh, you go sit by Miss Melly.
你可别骚扰她 否则我会鞭打你
And don’t you be upsetting her, or I’ll whip the hide off you!
-有没有看到米笛大夫 -那边 小姐
-Have you seen Dr.Meade? -One side, lady, please.
米笛大夫
Dr.Meade!
米笛大夫 终于找到你了
Dr.Meade! At last!
谢天谢地你来了 我需要你帮忙
Oh, thank heavens you’re here. I need every pair of hands.
来 孩子 醒醒 我们还有工作要做
Come, child! Wake up! We’ve got work to do.
但梅勒妮要生了 我需要你
But Melly’s having her baby. You’ve got to come with me!
你疯了吗 我不能离开这
Are you crazy? I can’t leave these men for a baby!
他们成百地死去…
They’re dyin’, hundreds of them…
去找别的女人吧
Get some woman to help you.
没有别人了 她可能会死
But there isn’t anybody. And, Dr.Meade, she might die!

Die!
你看他们 在我面前流血死去
Look at them! Bleeding to death in front of my eyes!
没有麻♥醉♥药♥ 没有纱带…
No chloroform! No bandages! Nothing…
没有东西来止痛
Nothing to even ease their pain!
好了别打扰我
Now run along and don’t bother me.
孩子 不用怕 接生孩子没什么
Now don’t worry, child. There’s nothing to bringing a baby.
拿担架过来
Now bring those stretchers in here!
米笛大夫
Dr.Meade!
我来了
Here.I’m coming.
大夫来了吗
Is the doctor come?
不 他不能来
No, he can’t come.
斯佳丽小姐 梅勒妮小姐严重了
Oh, Miss Scarlett, Miss Melly bad off.
他不能来 没人会来
He can’t come.There’s nobody to come.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!