Let her talk, Melanie. She’s always hated me!
从我嫁给她的查尔斯开始…
Ever since I took your brother away from her…
她一直都不肯接受事实
though she’s too much of a hypocrite to admit it!
如果有人追求她…
If she thought anyone’d go for her…
她会不择手段得到他
she’d walk down the street naked!
我是很恨你
I do hate you!
你把所有好人…
You’ve done all you could to lower…
都给污毁了
the prestige of decent people.
而你又危害到我们的男人 因为…
Now you’ve endangered the lives of our men, because they…
尹蒂
India!
我们最好别多说了…
I don’t think we’d better say any more…
否则会说得太多
or one of us will be saying too much.
我不知道这是怎么了
What’s going on around here that I don’t know about?
有人来了
Somebody’s comin’ up the walk.
不会是艾西利
Somebody that ain’t Mr.Ashley.
把枪拿给我好吗 米笛太太
Will you hand me the pistol, please, Mrs.Meade?
到底是谁…
Whoever it is…
我们一点也不知道
we know nothing.
他们哪儿去了
Where have they gone?
你应该告诉我 威尔克斯夫人…
You’ve got to tell me, Mrs.Wilkes…
这可是生死关头
It’s life or death!
什么也不要告诉他 他是个奸细
Don’t tell him anything. He’s a Yankee spy.
快点 可能还有时间
Quickly, please! There may still be time.
你怎么会知道
How did you know?
从一些北方军军官那里听来的
I’ve been playing poker with two Yankee captains.
今晚他们要行动
They knew there’d be trouble tonight.
他们派骑兵准备伏击
They’ve sent their cavalry out to be ready for it.
你们的男人正走进陷阱
Your husband and his friends are walking into a trap.
不要告诉他 他要引你上钩
Don’t tell him! He’s trying to trap you!
在笛坎特街外 旧苏利文农庄
Out the Decatur Road. The old Sullivan plantation.
房♥子被烧掉了 他们在地下室开会
The house is burned. They’re meeting in the cellar.
我必须尽所能去做
I’ll do what I can.
这是怎么回事 如果不告诉我 我要发疯了
What’s all this about? If you don’t tell me, I’ll go crazy!
我们想最好不要告诉你 斯佳丽
We thought it best not to tell you, Scarlett.
但艾西利和弗兰克还有其他人…
But Ashley and Frank and the others…
已经去那树林扫荡了
have gone to clean out those woods…
那儿他们会被袭击的
where you were attacked.
很多南方人正同样地…
It’s what a great many of our Southern gentlemen have had…
尽一切保护我们
to do lately for our protection.
如果他们被逮到 会被处死的
And if they’re captured, they’ll be hanged, Scarlett!
斯佳丽 都是因为你
And it will be your fault!
再说一句 你就离开这个房♥子 尹蒂
Another word, and you go out of this house, India!
斯佳丽是做她认为该做的事
Scarlett did what she thought she had to do.
我们的人会做他们认为要做的
And our men are doing what they think they have to do.
弗兰克
Frank!
以及艾西利
And Ashley!
那不可能
Oh, it isn’t possible!
有马声 梅勒妮小姐 他们来了
There’s horses, Miss Melly. Here they come.
缝衣 缝衣
You’re sewing, you’re sewing.
去开门 保姆
Open the door, Mammy.
晚上好 肯尼迪夫人
Good evening, Mrs.Kennedy.
你们哪位是威尔克斯太太
Which of you ladies is Mrs.Wilkes?
我是
I am Mrs.Wilkes.
我要找威尔克斯先生 告诉我好吗
I should like to speak to Mr.Wilkes, if you please.
他不在这儿
He’s not here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你不可以怀疑梅勒妮小姐
Don’t you doubt Miss Melly’s word.
我不是无理取闹 威尔克斯太太
I meant no disrespect, Mrs.Wilkes.
你向我保证 我就不搜查了
If you’ll give me your word, I won’t search the house.
要搜就搜 但他去参加政♥治♥会议…
Search if you like, but Mr.Wilkes is at a political meeting…
在肯尼迪先生的店铺里
at Mr.Kennedy’s store.
他不在那里 根本没有会议
He’s not at the store, and there’s no meeting tonight!
没有政♥治♥会议
No political meeting.
我们会等他还有他的朋友
We’ll wait outside till he and his friends return.
军士 把房♥子包围起来…
Sergeant, surround the house…
搜索每个出入口
Put a man on each door and window.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
继续缝衣吧 女士们
Keep on with your sewing, ladies.
我要大声朗读
And I’ll read aloud.
大卫·科波菲尔劫后余生的个人事迹
The Personal History and Experience of David Copperfield.
第一章
Chapter one.
我出世了
I’m born.
开始我的一生 随着生命开始…
To begin my life, with the beginning of my life…
我把我的出世记录下来
I record that I was born.
第九章 难忘的生日
Chapter Nine. I have a memorable birthday.
我忘记了所以在学校的事…
I pass over all that happened at school…
直到这三月份我的生日即将来临
until the anniversary of my birthday came around in March.
除了司狄尔费斯是更让人敬佩外
Except that Steerforth was more to be admired than ever.
我不记得其他的了
I remember nothing.
在这半年末他离开了 不久…
He was going away at the end of the half year, if not sooner…
他在我眼里是更英勇…
and was more spirited and independent
更有主见的
than before in my eyes…
那是多么迷人的 但是…
and, therefore, more engaging than before, but…
除了这我什么都不记得了
beyond this I remember nothing.
这伟大的…
The great…
我不记得了
I remember nothing.
梅勒妮 他们醉了
Melly! They’re drunk!
让我来处理 斯佳丽
Leave this to me, Scarlett.
还有 什么也不要说
And, please, say nothing.
你这大呆子
You stupid fool!
安静
Quiet!
别再说什么爱 关于…
Will you shut up for the love of…?
梅勒妮
Hello, Melly.
你又把我丈夫给弄醉了 巴特勒
So, you’ve got my husband intoxicated again, Captain Butler!
把他带进来
Well, bring him in.
对不起 威尔克斯太太 你丈夫被捕了
I’m sorry, Mrs.Wilkes. Your husband’s under arrest.
如果你逮捕醉汉…
If you arrest all the men who get intoxicated…
你的牢房♥会爆满的
you must have a good many Yankees in jail.
把他带进来 巴特勒先生…
Bring him in, Captain Butler…
如果你可以走路的话
If you can walk yourself.
我给你讲个故事…
I want to tell you a story…
听着 我…
Listen, Doctor, I…
我把他放在那椅子上
Put him there in that chair.
巴特勒先生 请你走好吗…
And now, Captain Butler, will you please leave my house…
而且永远不要再来
and try to remember not to come here again?
我好心带他回来…
Well, now that’s fine thanks I get for bringing him home…
却受到这种待遇
and not leaving him on the streets in this shameful condition!
孩子们 都过来
Now, boys, all together!
米笛大夫…
Dr.Meade…
你真让我吃惊
I’m astonished at you!
你怎么会这样 艾西利
Oh, Ashley! How can you do this to me?
我没那么醉 梅勒妮
I ain’t so very drunk, Melly.
把他带到卧室去…
Take him into the bedroom…
他需要上♥床♥睡觉
and lay him out on the bed as usual.
不 他被捕了
Don’t touch him, he’s under arrest!
汤姆
Now, Tom.
为何要逮捕他
What do you want to arrest him for?
我看到他醉的
I’ve seen him drunker.
我也见过你醉过 你看到过我了…
I’ve seen you drunker! And you’ve seen me…
他能躺在水沟里 我就不是个警♥察♥
He can lie in the gutter for all I care! I’m not a policeman.
但他今晚率众攻击贫民区…
But he led a raid tonight on that shantytown…
那儿肯尼迪夫人惹上了麻烦
where Mrs.Kennedy got into trouble this afternoon.
很多房♥子被烧…
A lot of those shanties were burned…
有几个人被杀了
A couple of men were killed.
我们要教你们南方人…
It’s about time you rebels learned you can’t take the law…
尊守法律
into your own hands.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
今晚你不必要教了 汤姆
This isn’t your night to teach that lesson, Tom.
他们二个今晚跟我在一起
These two have been with me tonight. Yes, sir.
跟你在一起 瑞德
With you, Rhett?
在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!