普丽赛 你必须自行处理 我会帮你
Prissy, you’ve got to manage without the doctor.I’ll help you.
天呀 不行
Oh, lordy, Miss Scarlett.
怎么了
Well, what is it?
我们一定要有个大夫
Lordy, we’ve got to have a doctor.
我对接生孩子一无所知
I don’t know nothin’ about birthin’ babies.
-你说什么 -我不知道…
-What do you mean? -I don’t know…
你说过全知道的呀
You told me you knew everything about it.
我不知道我为什么要撒谎
I don’t know how come I tell such a lie.
她们生孩子时 夫人没让我靠近过
Ma ain’t never let me ’round when folks was havin’ them.
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
小姐…
Oh, Miss Scarlett…
别吵
Stop it!
去生火
Go light a fire in the stove!
保持水开着 要点绳子和…
Keep boiling water in the kettle, get me a ball of twine and…
乾净的毛巾和剪刀
and all the clean towels you can find, and the scissors.
别说找不到
Don’t come telling me you can’t find them.
快去拿 快去
Go get them, and get them quick!
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
来了 梅勒妮
Coming, Melly.
来了
Coming.
斯佳丽 在北佬来之前快走吧
Go, Scarlett, before the Yankees get here.
我不怕 我不会离开你的
I’m not afraid. You know I won’t leave you.
没有用了 我死定了
It’s no use.I’m going to die.
不要胡说 抓住我
Don’t be a goose, Melly.Hold on to me. Hold on to me.
跟我说话 斯佳丽
Talk to me, Scarlett.
跟我说话
Please talk to me.
鼓起勇气
Don’t try to be brave, Melly.
想叫就大声叫吧 没人会听到
Yell all you want to, there’s nobody to hear.
夫人说床下放把剪刀…
Ma says that if you puts a knife under the bed…
会减轻痛苦
it cuts the pain in two.
巴特勒船长
Cap’n Butler!
巴特勒船长
Cap’n Butler!
你要找谁
What do you want?
巴特勒船长
Cap’n Butler.
他在楼上 贝尔·华丹宁在为他开酒会呢
He’s upstairs. Belle Watlin’s givin’ a party.
谢谢你
Thank you.
巴特勒船长
Cap’n Butler! Oh, Cap’n Butler!
这么吵闹是什么事情
What’s all the rumpus about?
我有话要转告巴特勒船长
I’s got a message for Cap’n Butler, Miss Watlin’!
巴特勒船长 快下来跟我去
Cap’n Butler, you come out here in the streets to me.
怎么了 普丽赛
What is it, Prissy?
斯佳丽小姐 她派我来找你
Miss Scarlett, she done sent me for you.
梅勒妮小姐 她今天生了孩子
Miss Melly, she done had her baby today.
一个很漂亮的男孩…
And a fine baby boy…
斯小姐和我 我们接生的
and Miss Scarlett and me, we brung him.
你是说斯佳丽她…
Do you mean to tell me that Scarlett…
其实大部分是我做的
Well, it was mostly me, Cap’n Butler, only Miss Scarlett…
而斯小姐只帮我一点忙…
she helped me a little, but I don’t expect…
没大夫也做的挺好
no doctor could have done no better!
但梅勒妮小姐正病得很厉害
Only Miss Melly, she feelin’ kinda poorly now it’s all over!
我可以相信
Yes, I can believe that!
北佬就来了 斯小姐她说…
And the Yankees is comin’ and Miss Scarlett she said…
巴特勒船长 北佬来了
Oh, Cap’n Butler, the Yankees is here!
请拿你的马车带我们走吧
Please come and bring your carriage for us right away.
抱歉 普利赛…
I’m sorry, Prissy…
士兵们把我的马和车子都拿走了
but the Army took my horse and carriage.
你先上楼 我想想看
You’d better come upstairs. I’ll see what I can do.
不行 船长
Oh, no, Cap’n Butler!
如果我进到华丹宁夫人房♥间…
My ma would wear me out with a cornstalk…
我母亲会宰了我的
if I was to go into Miss Watlin’s.
小姐们知道…
Any of you beauties know…
在哪能偷到马吗
where I can steal a horse for a good cause?
-到了 -是瑞德吗
-Whoa, Marse Robert. -Is that you, Rhett?
我们回来了 小姐
We’s here, Miss Scarlett.We’s here!
瑞德 我知道你会来
Rhett, I knew you’d come.
晚上好 天气不错
Good evening. Nice weather we’re having.
普丽赛说你们准备离开这
Prissy tells me you’re planning on taking a trip.
如你开玩笑 我就宰了你
If you make any jokes now I’ll kill you!
别告诉我你很害怕
Don’t tell me you’re frightened.
我害怕极了…
I’m scared to death…
如果你到这地步 你也会怕的
If you had the sense of a goat, you’d be scared too.
北佬
Oh, the Yankees.
不是
No, not yet.
我们部队在撤退前把弹♥药♥炸完…
That’s what’s left of our Army, blowing up the ammunition…
北佬就得不到了
so the Yankees won’t get it.
我们必须离开
We’ve got to get out of here.
照你的意思
At your service, Madam.
你想去哪呢
Just where are you figuring on going?
回塔拉庄园
Home, to Tara.
你不知道塔拉庄园周围在打仗吗
Don’t you know that they’ve been fighting all day around Tara?
你想大摇大摆的带着一个病妇和婴儿…
Do you think you can parade through the Yankee Army…
以及一个头脑简单的黑人 通过北佬军队…
with a sick woman, a baby and a simple-minded darky…
或者把他们丢下
or do you intend leaving them behind?
他们会随我一起…
They’re going with me…
我要回家 你别阻止我
and I’m going home and you can’t stop me!
你不能让威尔克斯夫人…
Don’t you know it’s dangerous jouncing Mrs.Wilkes…
在路上颠簸
over miles of open country?
我要我母亲
I want my mother!
我要回到塔拉庄园去
I want to go home to Tara!
塔拉庄园也许被烧掉了
Tara’s probably been burned to the ground.
而且到处有散兵在
The woods are full of stragglers from both armies.
至少他们会把马带走…
The least they’ll do is take the horse away from you…
虽然只是一匹马…
and even though it isn’t much of an animal…
而我是很不容易偷来的
I did have a lot of trouble stealing it.
我要回家 即使走回去
I’m going home if I have to walk every step of the way.
如果你要阻止我 我会宰了你
I’ll kill you if you try to stop me. I will, I will!
我会的
I will!
好吧 亲爱的 好吧 你可以回家
All right, darling, all right. Now you shall go home.
从你今天的表现…
I guess anybody who did…
我想你什么事都办得到的
what you’ve done today can take care of Sherman.
好了 别哭了
Here, now. Stop crying.
别像小孩子哭鼻子
Now blow your nose like a good little girl.
好了
There.
普丽赛 你在干什么
Prissy! What are you doing?
我在收拾行装 小姐
I’s packin’, Miss Scarlett.
不要收拾了 去抱孩子
Stop it and come get the baby.
是的 小姐
Yes, ma’am.
梅勒妮
Melly!
威尔克斯夫人 我们要带你去塔拉庄园
Mrs.Wilkes, we’re taking you to Tara.
塔拉庄园…
Tara…
-那是唯一的办法 梅勒妮 -不
-It’s the only way, Melly. -No.
如果留下的话 会被杀的
Sherman will burn the house over our heads if we stay.
好的 梅勒妮
It’s all right, Melly.
我的孩子
My baby.
可怜的孩子
My poor baby.
你可以把手搭在我脖子上吗
Have you the strength to put your arms around my neck?
我想可以
I think so.
没关系
Never mind.
艾西利 查尔斯…
Oh, Ashley, Charles…
怎么了 你想要什么
What is it? What does she want?
艾西利的照片 查尔斯的剑 她要我们带上
Ashley’s picture, Charles’ sword. She wants us to bring them.
带上
Get them.
怎么了
What’s that?
我们的英雄们…
Our gallant lads must…
肯定在火车站旁放火了
have set fire to the warehouses near the depot.
在货车里有足够的炸♥弹♥…
There’s enough ammunition…
可以把我们炸到塔拉庄园
in the box cars to blow us to Tara.
我们必须快点通过铁道
We’ll have to hurry to get across the tracks.
-不能走那条路 -必须走
-You’re not going that way! -We have to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!