他重建我的心灵
He restoreth my soul.
以他的名义…
He leadeth me in the paths of…
指引我正确的路
righteousness for His name’s sake.
即使我走进…
Yeah, though I walk through the…
死亡的山谷…
valley of the shadow of death…
我也不恐惧
I will fear no evil.
愿主伴随我
For Thou art with me.
你的棒支持着我
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
北佬
Yankees!
北佬 米笛大夫 他们越来越近了
The Yankees! Dr.Meade, they’re getting closer.
他们永远打不进亚特兰大的…
They’ll never get into Atlanta…
他们永不会通过我们士兵这一关
They’ll never get through old Peg-Leg Hood.
给我一点止痛药
Give me something for the pain.
给我一点止痛药
Give me something for the pain!
对不起 我们什么都没有了
Sorry, son, we haven’t got anything to give you.
这些腐虫要把我弄疯了
These animules is drivin’ me crazy!
倒霉 你穿了我的长统靴…
What luck! You’ve got my jack…!
给我力量我要去打仗
Give me an ace and I’ll start another war!
我会祝愿你
I’ll bid the moon!
我永不会见到你或是爸了
That I’ll never see you or Pa again.
这条腿必须去掉
This leg’s got to come off, soldier.
不 不可以
No, no! Leave me alone!
对不起
I’m sorry, soldier.
麻药没有了 米笛大夫
We’re all run out of chloroform, Dr.Meade.
没有麻药也得做手术
Then we’ll have to operate without it.
不 不要碰我
No, no! Leave me alone!
你不能这么做 我不会让你这么做的
You can’t do it. I won’t let you do it to me!
告诉威尔逊大夫 马上把这条腿切掉…
Tell Dr.Wilson to take this leg off immediately…
都已经腐烂了
It’s gangrene.
不 不要
No, no! Don’t!
我好几天没有看到我家人了
I haven’t seen my family in three days.
我要回去半个小时
I’m going home for half an hour.
挨个的来
Orderly! Give me a lift.
护士 你可以把这张床空出来
Nurse, you can free this bed.
斯佳丽
Miss Scarlett!
弗兰克·肯尼迪
Why, Frank Kennedy!
苏安琳小姐 她好吗
Miss Suellen, is she well?
他们什么时候带你进来的 你伤得很厉害吗
When did they bring you in? You all right? Are you badly hurt?
-但是 苏安琳… -她还好 可我…
-But Miss Suellen, is she… -She’s all right, but l…
威尔逊大夫需要你
Dr.Wilson needs you in the operating room.
他要动切除手术 最好快点
He’s going to take off that leg. Better hurry.
我就回来
I’ll be back.
不 让我死吧
No, no, leave me alone!
不 我忍♥不住了
No, no, I can’t stand it!
不能切
No don’t! Don’t cut!
不能
Don’t cut!
不 不
Don’t, don’t!
求求你了
Please!
护士哪去了
Where’s the nurse?
汉密尔顿太太 威尔逊大夫在等你
Mrs.Hamilton, Dr.Wilson’s waiting.
让他等 我要回去 我受够了
Let him wait! I’m going home! I’ve done enough.
我不要再看更多的人死去了
I don’t want any more men dying! I don’t want any more!
萨姆
Big Sam!
萨姆 萨姆
Big Sam! Big Sam!
万能的主 是斯佳丽小姐
Almighty Moses, it’s Miss Scarlett!
萨姆
Big Sam!
萨姆
Big Sam!
萨姆, 莱格, 伯斯特, 伯柔特…
Sam, Lige, Postel, Prophet…
我很高兴看到你们
I’m so glad to see you!
告诉我塔拉庄园和我母亲的事 她没给我写信
Tell me about Tara, about my mother. She didn’t write me.
-她病了 小姐 -病了
-She’s gone and got sick, Miss Scarlett. -Sick?
一点小病 没事
Just a little bit sick, that’s all.
而你父亲很愤怒 因为膝盖…
Your pa was wild when they wouldn’t let him fight…
他们不让他参战
’cause of his broken knee.
当他们拉我们去掘战壕时…
He had fits when they took us field hands…
他也去帮忙了
to dig ditches for white soldiers to hide in.
但你母亲说南方需要我们
But your ma says the Confederacy needs us.
所以我们去了
So we’re gonna dig for the South.
萨姆 她看过医生了吗
Sam, was there a doctor?
对不起 我们得走了
Sorry, ma’am, we’ve got to march.
再见 小姐 我们会阻止那些北佬的
Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. Don’t worry, we’ll stop them Yankees.
再见 萨姆 各位…
Goodbye, Big Sam.Goodbye, boys…
如果你们受伤了要通知我
If any of you get sick or hurt, let me know.
-再见 斯佳丽小姐 -再见
-Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. -Goodbye.
-再见 -再见
-Goodbye. -Goodbye.
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
别在车丛中闯来闯去的
Climb into this buggy. This is no day for walking.
你会被践踏的
You’ll get run over.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett!
请送我到琵蒂姑妈家
Drive me to Aunt Pitty’s, please.
惊慌失措是一幕美景
Panic’s a pretty sight, isn’t it?
有张谢尔曼将军的邀请卡
That’s just another of General Sherman’s calling cards.
他会给我们报酬
He’ll be paying us a visit soon.
我要离开这 在北佬来之前
I’ve gotta get out of here before the Yankees come!
你要放弃你的护士工作吗
And leave your work at the hospital?
你看够了死亡 腐虫…
Or have you had enough of death and lice…
和流血吗
and men chopped up?
你不是注定要看护病人的 斯佳丽
I suppose you weren’t meant for sick men, Scarlett.
别跟我说那些 多么恐怖
Don’t talk to me like that. I’m so scared!
我要离开这鬼地方
I wish I could get out of here.
我们一起走吧
Let’s get out of here together.
别在这里了 看看周围…
No use staying here and…
看看周围 南方已经被攻陷
letting the South come down around your ears.
有很多地方可去
There are too many nice places to go and visit.
墨西哥 伦敦 巴黎…
Mexico, London, Paris…
-和你吗 -是的
-With you? -Yes, ma’am.
跟一个全然爱慕你的人…
With a man who understands you and admires you…
一起去
for just what you are.
我们是半斤八两
I figure we belong together, being the same sort.
我一直在等你忘了…
I’ve been waiting for you to grow up and…
那伤感的艾西利
get that sad-eyed Ashley out of your heart.
我听说威尔克斯夫人…
Well, I hear Mrs.Wilkes is going to have a baby…
快要生了
in another month or so.
去爱个有太太孩子的男人真是执着
It’ll be hard loving a man with a wife and baby clinging to him.
我们到了…
Well, here we are…
你要跟我走还是下车
Are you going with me, or are you getting out?
我讨厌你 瑞德·巴特勒…
I hate and despise you, Rhett Butler…
而且到死我都不看不起你
and I’ll hate and despise you till I die.
不 你不会的 不会那么久的
Oh no, you won’t, Scarlett. Not that long.
斯佳丽小姐 斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett! Miss Scarlett!
大家都去梅肯了…
Folks is all goin’ to Macon and…
他们都跑了
folks is runnin’ away and runnin’ away.
我受不了 炮火的声音在我耳里隆隆作声
I can’t bear it! Those cannon balls right in my ears!
一听到我就要昏了
I faint every time I hear one!
彼得 看好了大皮箱
Uncle Peter, look out for that trunk!
琵蒂姑妈 你不离开吗
But, Aunt Pitty, you aren’t leaving?
我也许是个胆小鬼 亲爱的
I may be a coward, but oh dear!
北佬在乔治亚州了
Yankees in Georgia!
他们马上就到了
How did they ever get in?
我也要走 普丽赛 收拾行装 快
I’m going, too.Prissy, go pack my things. Get them, quick!
琵蒂姑妈 等我一会
Wait, Aunt Pitty, I won’t take a minute.
斯佳丽 你真的也要…
Scarlett, do you really think you ought to?
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
怎么了 你打算要逃跑了
What is this? You ain’t planning on running away?
别想阻止我…
And don’t you dare try to stop me…
我将永远不回到那医院去
I’m never going back to that hospital.
我受够了死亡和腐臭
I’ve had enough of smelling death and rot and death.
我要回到我母亲那里 她需要我
I’m going home.I want my mother. My mother needs me.
你给我听着 你必须留在这儿
Now you’ve got to listen to me. You must stay here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!