We need milk for the baby…
我们也不知在家里能找到什么
and we don’t know what we’ll find at home.
梅勒妮 梅勒妮 我们到家了
Melly! Melly, we’re home!
我们到塔拉庄园了
We’re at Tara!
快 赶快 你这畜生
Hurry! Move, you brute!
小姐 它死了
Miss Scarlett, he’s dead!
我看不到房♥子…
I can’t see the house…
他们把它烧了吗
Is it there? I can’t see the house.Have they burned it?
还好
Oh, it’s all right.
它还很好 他们没有烧掉它
It’s all right! They haven’t burned it!
还在那
It’s still there!
母亲 母亲 爸
Mother! Mother! Pa!
母亲 母亲 爸
Mother! Mother! Pa!
母亲 让我进去 是我 斯佳丽
Mother, let me in. It’s me, Scarlett!

Pa!

Pa!
我回来了
I’m home!
我回来了
I’m home!
卡蒂
Katie.
卡蒂·斯佳丽
Katie Scarlett.
亲爱的
Oh, darlin’.
保姆
Mammy!
-保姆 我回来了 -亲爱的 孩子
-Mammy, I’m home. -Honey, honey child!
保姆 我太…
Oh, Mammy, I’m so…
母亲呢
Where’s Mother?
苏安琳小姐和凯瑞英小姐 她们都患了伤寒症
Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen, they was sick with the typhoid.
她们受苦了 但她们都好了
They had it bad, but they’s doin’ all right now.
只是虚弱得跟猫一样
Just weak like little kittens.
那母亲在哪呢
But where’s Mother?
埃伦小姐她去看护那艾美·史莱特…
Miss Ellen, she went down to nurse that Emmy Slattery…
那无用下流的白种女人
that white trash…
于是她也染上了
and she took down with it, too.
-因此 昨晚她… -母亲
-And last night she… -Mother!
母亲
Mother.
斯佳丽小姐 亲爱的
Miss Scarlett, honey.
如果有什么我能帮忙的…
If there’s anythin’ I can do, Miss Scarlett…
你把梅勒妮怎么安顿的
What did you do with Miss Melly?
不要担心梅勒妮小姐
Don’t you worry your pretty head ’bout Miss Melly, child.
我催她上♥床♥和孩子睡觉了
I done slapped her in bed already, along with the baby.
把我带回的母牛放进谷仓里
You better put that cow I brought into the barn, Pork.
没有谷仓了 小姐
There ain’t no barn no more, Miss Scarlett.
北佬把它当柴烧了
The Yankees done burned it for firewood.
他们在这儿做过司令部
They used the house for their headquarters.
在这儿驻过营
They camped all around the place.
北佬 在塔拉庄园吗
Yankees in Tara!
是的 小姐 他们几乎偷走所有烧不掉的东西
Yes, ma’am, and they stole most everything they didn’t burn.
衣服 毯子都没了…
All the clothes and all the rugs…
连埃伦太太的念珠也偷走了
and even Miss Ellen’s rosaries.
我饿死了 给我弄点吃的
I’m starving, Pork. Get me something to eat.
什么也没有了 他们都拿走了
There ain’t nothin’ to eat, honey. They took it all.
所有小鸡呢
All the chickens, everything?
他们连鸡也带走了
They took them the first thing.
不能吃就一起带走了
And what they didn’t eat they carried off across their saddles.
不要再告诉我他们干的事
Don’t tell me any more about what they did!
这是什么 爸
What’s this, Pa?
威士忌吗
Whiskey?
是的 女儿
Yes, daughter.
斯佳丽 够了
Here, Katie Scarlett, that’s enough!
你不能喝太多 你会醉的
You’re not knowing spirits, you’ll make yourself tipsy.
我希望大醉
I hope it makes me drunk.
我想要醉
I’d like to be drunk.

Oh, Pa.
那些是什么字据
What are those papers?
债券
Bonds.
那些是我们所留下来的
They’re all we’ve saved.
我们所剩下来的
All we have left.
债券
Bonds.
什么样的债券 爸
What kind of bonds, Pa?
当然是南方政♥府♥公债了
Why, Confederate bonds, of course, daughter.
南方政♥府♥公债
Confederate bonds?
它们能做什么
What good are they to anybody?
我不知道怎么跟你说 斯佳丽
I’ll not have you talking like that, Katie Scarlett.
爸 我们没钱也没东西吃
Pa, what are we going to do with no money and nothing to eat?
我们得问你母亲
We must ask your mother.
就那样
That’s it!
我们得问奥哈拉太太
We must ask Mrs.O’Hara.
-问母亲 -是的
-Ask Mother? -Yes.
奥哈拉太太知道该怎么办
Mrs.O’Hara will know what’s to be done.
现在不要打搅我
Now don’t be botherin’ me.
出去骑马吧
Go out for a ride.
我很忙
I’m busy.
爸…
Oh, Pa…
什么也不要担心
don’t worry about anything.
有斯佳丽在家
Katie Scarlett’s home.
你不用担心
You needn’t worry.
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett.
那些病人和婴儿的…
What are we gonna to do with nothing to…
食物怎么办
feed those sick folks and that child?
我不知道 保姆
I don’t know, Mammy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
菜园里除了萝卜什么也没有了
We ain’t got nothin’ but radishes in the garden.
斯佳丽 苏安琳 凯瑞英…
Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen…
她们正忙着做清洁
they’s fussin’ to be sponged off.
其他的仆人呢
Where are the other servants, Mammy?
斯佳丽小姐 除了我和朴克
Miss Scarlett, there’s only just me and Pork left.
其他的不是参战就是跑掉了
The others went off to the war or runned away.
我无法照顾那些病人和婴孩
I can’t take care of that baby and sick folks, too.
我只有两只手
I’s only got two hands.
谁去挤奶 小姐…
Who’s going to milk that cow, Miss Scarlett…
我们只会做家务
We’s houseworkers.
老天在上…
As God is my witness…
为我作证 我会克服这些困难
As God is my witness, they’re not going to lick me.
我会渡过难关…
I’m going to live through this…
而且永不饥饿
and when it’s all over, I’ll never be hungry again.
我家的任何人也是一样
No, nor any of my folks.
即使是我要撒谎 偷 骗或杀人
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill.
老天在上 我将永不饥饿
As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
战火席卷了乔治亚州
谢尔曼
为了分♥裂♥南♥联♥盟♥ 永不翻身
侵略军一路破坏
从亚特兰大到海岸边
长达60英里之远
塔拉庄园得以残存
却得面对惨状和战败的饥饿
我的背快要断了
My back’s near broken.
看我的手
Look at my hands.
母亲说从手可以看出一个人是不是淑女
Mother said you could always tell a lady by her hands.
我想那些事…
I guess things like hands…
不再那么重要了
and ladies don’t matter so much anymore.
你休息吧 苏安琳…
You rest, Sue, you’re not well yet…
我可以采我们两个人份的
and I can pick cotton for both of us.
斯佳丽真可恶 让我们这样工作…
Scarlett’s hateful, making us work in the fields like…
实在太糟糕了
Too bad about that.
现在好好工作…
Now get back to work…
在塔拉庄园我可不是万能的
I can’t do everything at Tara all by myself.
我才不在乎塔拉庄园 我恨塔拉庄园
What do I care about Tara? I hate Tara!
你敢再说你恨塔拉庄园的话
Don’t you ever dare say you hate Tara again!
那就跟恨爸和妈一样
The same as hating Pa and Ma.
斯佳丽 我得告诉你一件事
Katie Scarlett, there’s something I must speak to you about.
爸 什么事
Yes, Pa, what is it?
我不喜欢你对待普丽赛…
I’ve been talking to Prissy and Mammy…
和保姆的方式
I’veI don’t like the way you’re treating them.
你对下人要坚定…
You must be firm with inferiors…
而温和…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!