Surely you haven’t listened to idle gossip.
不 巴特勒先生 我不相信
No, Captain Butler, I wouldn’t believe it.
好了 好了 斯佳丽会好起来…
There, there. Scarlett’s going to get well…
她可以再生孩子
and there can be other babies.
不 她不会的…
Oh no, no, she couldn’t even if…
受过这次流产后是不会的
she wanted to, after what she’s been through.
当然她会
But of course she could.
我也一样
I’m going to.
梅勒妮小姐 你不可以冒险 那太危险了
No, Miss Melly, you mustn’t risk it. It’s too dangerous.
孩子们本身就是生命的再生…
Children are life renewing itself, Captain Butler…
当生命是那样时 危险似乎就无关重要的
and when life does that danger seems very unimportant.
我从来没见过真正勇敢的人
I’ve never before known anyone who was really brave.
我祝你一切顺利
I pray God things go well with you, Miss Melly.
我很感谢你为我…
And I want to thank you for all…
和斯佳丽所做的
you’ve done for me and for Scarlett.
我由衷地感谢你
From my heart, I thank you.
斯佳丽今天好多了 瑞德先生
Miss Scarlett’s feelin’ a heap better today, Mr.Rhett.
谢谢你 保姆
Thank you, Mammy.
我是来求你原谅的…
I’ve come to ask your forgiveness…
希望我们能重建生活
in the hope that we can give our life together another chance.
我们的共同生活
Our life together?
我们什么时候有过共同生活
When did we ever have a life together?
是的 你说得没错
Yes, you’re right.
但我相信 如果我们再试一次的话…
But I’m sure if we could only try again…
我们会快乐的
we could be happy.
还有什么能让我们快乐的呢
Well, what is there to make us happy now?
还有宝尼…
Well, there’s Bonnie and…
而且我爱你 斯佳丽
and I love you, Scarlett.
你何时发觉的
When did you discover that?
我一直都是爱你的…
I’ve always loved you…
但你从来就不让我表示爱意
but you’ve never given me a chance to show it.
你到底要我怎样
Well, and just what do you want me to do?
首先 不要那工厂
To begin with, give up the mill, Scarlett.
我们离开这儿
We’ll go away.
我们带着宝尼 再去度蜜月
We’ll take Bonnie and we’ll have another honeymoon.
不要那工厂 但是那很挣钱呀
Give up the mill? But why? It’s making more money than ever.
是的 但我们不需要
Yes, I know, but we don’t need it.
卖♥♥掉它 或者更好 送给艾西利
Sell it, or better still, give it to Ashley.
梅勒妮对我们太好了
Melanie’s been such a friend to both of us.
总是梅勒妮 如果你多为我想…
Always Melanie! If you’d only think a little more about me…
我是在为你想…
I am thinking of you…
我是在想…
and I’m thinking that…
也许是那个工厂 把你从我身边带走…
well, maybe it’s the mill that’s taken you away from me…
还有宝尼
and from Bonnie.
我知道你在想什么…
I know what you’re thinking…
别打宝尼主意
Don’t try to bring Bonnie into this.
是你从我身边带走她
You’re the one taking her away from me.
但是她爱你
But she loves you.
你教她爱你…
You’ve done everything possible to make her love you…
不爱我
and not me.
她现在被宠坏了…
Why, she’s so spoiled now that…
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy! Daddy!
看我
Watch me!
我们看着呢 亲爱的
We’re watching, darling.
你真漂亮 小宝贝
You’re mighty pretty, precious.
你们也是
So are you.
我要跳越栅栏了 看我的 爸爸
I’m going to jump. Watch me, Daddy.
我想你还不能跳 宝尼
I don’t think you ought to do much jumping yet, Bonnie.
记住 你只学会了骑横座马鞍
Remember, you’ve just learned to ride sidesaddle.
我要跳
I will so jump!
我会 因为我长大了…
I can jump better than ever ’cause I’ve grown…
而且我提高了栅栏
and I’ve moved the bar higher.
不要让她跳 瑞德
Don’t let her do it, Rhett.
不 宝尼 你不可以…
No, Bonnie, you can’t…
如果你掉下来 不要怪我
Well, if you fall off, don’t cry and blame me.
瑞德 阻止她
Rhett, stop her!
宝尼
Bonnie!
宝尼
Bonnie!
就跟我爸爸一样
Just like Pa.
就跟我爸爸一样
Just like Pa.
宝尼
Bonnie!
宝尼
Bonnie!
宝尼
Bonnie!
天呀 梅勒妮小姐 很高兴你来了
Lordsy, Miss Melly. I sure is glad you has come.
这个家没有宝尼就不会再一样了
This house won’t seemthe same without Bonnie.
斯佳丽小姐好吗
How’s Miss Scarlett bearing up?
梅勒妮小姐 她伤心极了…
Miss Melly, this here done broke her heart…
但我不是因为她才请你来的
but I didn’t fetch you here on Miss Scarlett’s account.
不管孩子怎么样必须忍♥受…
What that child got to stand…
上帝给她力量来承担
the good Lord give her strength to stand.
我是担心瑞德先生
It’s Mr.Rhett I’s worried about.
这些日子来他失去理智了
He done lost his mind these last couple of days.
不 保姆 不
No, Mammy, no.
我从来没见过任何男人…
I ain’t never see’d no man…
白人还是黑人 那么爱孩子
black or white, set such store on any child.
当米笛大夫说她脖子断了时…
When Dr.Meade says her neck broke…
他冲出去把那小马杀了
Mr.Rhett grab his gun and run out there and shoot that poor pony
当时我还以为他要自杀呢
and for a minute I think he going to shoot himself.
可怜的巴特勒
Oh, poor Captain Butler.
而斯佳丽说他是凶手…
Yes, ma’am. Miss Scarlett, she call him a murderer…
是他教那孩子跨栏
for teachin’ that child to jump.
她说 “是你把我的宝尼害死了”
She say, “You give me my baby what you kill.”
然后他说斯佳丽…
And then he say Miss Scarlett ain’t never…
根本不关心宝尼
cared nothin’ about Miss Bonnie.
他们彼此说的话…
It like to turn my blood cold…
真叫我心寒
the things they say to one another.
不要说了 保姆 不要再说了
Stop, Mammy, don’t tell me any more.
然后 那天晚上…
And then that night…
瑞德先生把他自己和宝尼 锁在育婴室里…
Mr.Rhett, he locked hisself in the nursery with Miss Bonnie…
当斯佳丽用力敲门时…
and he wouldn’t even open the door…
大声叫喊 他也不开门
when Miss Scarlett beat on it and hollered to him.
这种情形持续了两天了
And that’s the way it’s been for two whole days.
保姆
Oh, Mammy.
于是今晚…
And then this evening, Miss Scarlett…
斯佳丽对他喊叫说…
she shout through the door…
明早要举♥行♥葬礼…
and she say the funeral set for tomorrow morning…
他说 “如果你敢明天我就宰了你”
and he says “You try that and I kills you tomorrow.
你想我会把我的孩子放在黑暗里…
Do you think I’s going to put my child away in the…
她是那么怕黑暗
in the dark when she’s so scared of it?
他失去理智了
Oh, Mammy, he has lost his mind.
真是的 保姆…
Yes, ma’am, that’s the God’s truth…
他不让我们把那孩子埋了
He ain’t goin’ to let us bury that child.
你必须帮我们 梅勒妮小姐
You gotta help us, Miss Melly.
但我不能干预呀
Oh, but I can’t intrude.
如果你不能帮忙 还有谁可以呢
If you can’t help us, who can?
瑞德先生一向遵从你的意见
Mr.Rhett always set great store by your opinion.
来吧 梅勒妮小姐
Please, Miss Melly.
我尽力好了 保姆
I’ll do what I can, Mammy.
走开 不要管我们
Get away from that door, and leave us alone.
我是威尔克斯夫人 巴特勒先生
It’s Mrs.Wilkes, Captain Butler.
让我进去
Please let me in.
我是来看宝尼的
I’ve come to see Bonnie.
天哪
Oh, Lord…
在瑞德先生的悲痛中 请帮助他吧
please help Mr.Rhett in this hour of his grief.
我想请你多煮一些浓咖啡…
I want you to go and make a good deal of strong coffee…
然后拿给巴特勒先生 我去看看斯佳丽
and bring it up to Captain Butler. I’ll go and see Miss Scarlett.
但是…
But…
巴特勒先生愿意在明天早上…
Captain Butler is quite willing for the funeral to take place…
举♥行♥葬礼
tomorrow morning.
哈利路亚 我想天使站在你这边…
Hallelujah. I suspects the angels fights on your side…
梅勒妮小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!