Oh, darling, darling…
请你不要再说了
Please don’t go on with this.
在我们分手时 留点尊严吧…
Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage…
剩下这最后的东西
Spare us this last.
最后
This last?
瑞德 听我说
Oh, Rhett, do listen to me.
我一定爱你好几年了…
I must have loved you for years…
而我傻得一点也不知道
only I was such a stupid fool I didn’t know it.
请相信我 你一定要相信我
Please believe me. You must care.
梅勒妮说你喜欢我
Melly said you did.
我相信你 那艾西利·威尔克斯呢
I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes?
我从来就没真正爱过他
I never really loved Ashley.
你真会演戏 一直都是
You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning.
不 斯佳丽 所有的我都试过了
No, Scarlett. I tried everything.
如果你只是半路遇到我…
If you’d only met me half way…
即使当我从伦敦回来时
even when I came back from London.
我当时好高兴看到你 我很高兴…
I was so glad to see you…
瑞德 但你太坏了
I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty.
当你生病时 那都是我的错…
And then, when you were sick and it was all my fault…
我祈祷你会叫我陪你 而你没有
I hoped against hope that you’d call for me, but you didn’t.
我当时太需要你了…
I wanted you.I wanted you desperately…
但我想你并不需要我
but I didn’t think you wanted me.
似乎我们都走在岔路上…
It seems we’ve been at cross purposes, doesn’t it…
但现在没有用了
But it’s no use now.
有宝尼在…
As long as there was Bonnie…
我们可能会快乐
there was a chance we might be happy.
我会把她当作是你
I liked to think that Bonnie was you.
一个小女孩…
A little girl again…
在战争和穷困还没使你无情之前
before the war, and poverty had done things to you.
她很像你 而我宠坏了她…
She was so like you, and I could pet her…
就像我要宠坏你一样
and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you.
但当她死去时 她带走了一切
But when she went, she took everything.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett!
瑞德 不要说了
Rhett, please don’t say that.
我很抱歉 为所有一切抱歉
I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry for everything.
亲爱的 你真是个小孩子
My darling, you’re such a child.
你认为说声对不起…
You think that by saying, “I’m sorry, “…
过去的一切就可挽回吗
all the past can be corrected.
给 拿着手帕
Here, take my handkerchief.
在危难的时候…
Never, at any crisis of your life…
我从来就没看你使用过手帕哭泣
have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 你要去哪
Rhett, where are you going?
回到查尔斯顿故乡去 回到属于我的地方
I’m going to Charleston. Back where I belong.
求求你 带我一起去
Please. Please take me with you.
不要 这里我受够了
No. I’m through with everything here.
我要平静
I want peace.
我要为生活…
I want to see if somewhere there isn’t something left…
找点情趣
of charm and grace.
你明白我说的吗
Do you know what I’m talking about?
不 我只知道我爱你
No. I only know that I love you.
那是你的不幸
That’s your misfortune.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett.
瑞德
Rhett!
瑞德
Rhett!
如果你走 我能去哪呢 我能做什么呢
If you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
说老实话 亲爱的 我才不管呢
Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
我不能让他走 不能
Oh, I can’t let him go! I can’t!
一定有什么办法让他回来
There must be some way to bring him back.
我现在不能想这个 如果我再想 我会发疯的
I can’t think about it now. I’ll go crazy if I do!
我明天再想
I’ll think about it tomorrow.
但我一定要想这件事
But I must think about it.
我一定要想这件事
I must think about it.
还有什么要做的呢
What is there to do?
还有什么重要的事呢
What is there that matters?
你是说 卡蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉…
Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O’Hara…
你不珍惜你的土地…
that Tara doesn’t mean anything to you…
土地是世上唯一真实的东西
Why, land’s the only thing that matters.
那是唯一留下的东西
It’s the only thing that lasts.
塔拉庄园 是你爱它更甚过我…
Something you love better than me…
虽然你可能不知道
though you may not know it. Tara.
从这样东西 你获得力量…
It’s this from which you get your strength…
塔拉庄园的红土
The red earth of Tara.
土地是世上唯一真实的东西…
Why, land’s the only thing that matters…
那是唯一留下的东西
It’s the only thing that lasts.
塔拉庄园 是你爱它更甚过我…
Something you love better than me…
虽然你可能不知道
though you may not know it. Tara.
从这样东西 你获得力量 塔拉庄园的红土
This from which you get your strength. The red earth of Tara.
土地是世上唯一真实的东西
Why, land’s the only thing that matters.
是你爱它更甚过我
Something you love better than me.
塔拉庄园的红土
The red earth of Tara.
-塔拉庄园 -塔拉庄园
-Tara! -Tara!
塔拉庄园
Tara!

Home!
我要回去
I’ll go home!
我会想办法找他回来的
And I’ll think of some way to get him back.
毕竟…
After all…
明天又是另外一天
tomorrow is another day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!