但我不在意那个
Don’t think I hold that against you.
淑女我是没兴趣的
Ladies have never held any charm for me.
你真下流 粗俗…
First you take a low, common advantage of me…
你在侮辱我
then you insult me.
我那么说是一种恭维 我希望再见到你…
I meant it as a compliment and I hope to see more of you…
当你忘了高雅的威尔克斯先生时
when you’re free of the spell of the elegant Mr.Wilkes.
他似乎配不上像你这样的一位…
He doesn’t strike me as half good enough…
刚才你说什么
for a girl of your, what was it?
你那生命的热情吗
Your “passion for living.”
你给他擦靴子都不配
How dare you! You aren’t fit to wipe his boots.
而你却一辈子要恨他
And you were going to hate him for the rest of your life.
她真是每个在此宴会…
She certainly made a fool of herself running…
的男人都追
after all the men at the barbecue.
那样说是不对的 尹蒂
That’s not fair, India.
她太迷人 男孩子自然会爱上她
She’s so attractive, the men just naturally flock to her.
梅勒妮 不要再为她说话了
Oh, Melanie, you’re just too good to be true.
她不是追过你弟弟吗
Didn’t you see her going after your brother, Charles?
而她知道查尔斯是我的
Yes, and she knows Charles belongs to me.
你错了 尹蒂
Oh, you’re wrong, India.
她只是精力充足活泼罢了
Scarlett’s just high-spirited and vivacious.
男人才不要娶那种女孩子
Men may flirt with girls like that but they don’t marry them.
我想你们对她都有偏见
I think you’re being very mean to her.
战争 战争爆发了
War! War’s declared! War!
奥哈拉小姐
Miss O’Hara!
奥哈拉
Miss O’Hara!
林肯召集志愿兵…
Mr.Lincoln has called for soldiers, volunteers…
来打我们
to fight against us.
你们男人不会想点其他重要事吗
Don’t you men ever think of anything important?
但每个人都入伍
But it’s war and everybody’s going off to enlist.
他们立刻就去 我也要去
They’re going right away.I’m going too.
每个人吗
Everybody?
奥哈拉小姐 你会难过吗
Oh, Miss O’Hara, will you be sorry?
我也要去 你会失望吗
To see us go, I mean.
我每晚都会流泪的
I’ll cry into my pillow every night.
奥哈拉 我太爱你了
Miss O’Hara, I told you I loved you.
你是最美最甜…
You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and the sweetest…
的女孩
and the dearest.
我知道你不会爱我
I’m so clumsy and stupid and not nearly good enough for you.
我很笨…
But if you could think of marrying me…
配不上你
I’d do anything in the world for you.
但如果你能考虑嫁给我
But if you could think of marrying me…
我愿为你做任何事
I’d do anything in the world for you.
任何事 我发誓
Just anything.I promise.
你说什么
What did you say?
奥哈拉小姐 我说 你愿嫁给我吗
Miss O’Hara, I said, would you marry me?
是的 汉密尔顿先生 我愿意
Yes, Mr.Hamilton, I will.
你愿意 你愿等我吗
You will? You’ll marry me. You’ll wait for me?
我才不想等呢
I don’t think I’d want to wait.
你愿在我走前嫁给我吗
You mean you’ll marry me before I go?
奥哈拉
Oh, Miss O’Hara.
斯佳丽…
Scarlett…
我可以告诉你父亲吗
When may I speak to your father?
越快越好
The sooner the better.
我现在就去告诉他
I’ll go now.I can’t wait.
请失陪一下 亲爱的
Will you excuse me, dear?
奥哈拉先生 奥哈拉先生
Mr.O’Hara, Mr.O’Hara.
他们一星期内不会征召我
It’ll be a week at least before they call on me.
只有一星期 然后我就失去你了
Only a week, and then they’ll take you away from me.
斯佳丽 我在我的婚礼时想到你…
Scarlett, I thought of you at our wedding yesterday…
我希望你们的婚姻会很美满的
and I hoped that yours would be as beautiful, and it was.
是吗
Was it?
现在我们是真的姐妹了
Now we’re really and truly sisters.
-查尔斯 -梅勒妮
-Charles. -Melanie.
别哭亲爱的 战争很快就过去…
Don’t cry, darling, the war will be over in a few weeks…
我很快就会回来
and I’ll be coming back to you.
很抱歉通知你 你的丈夫去世了
虽然查尔斯·汉密尔顿上尉是死于肺病
由麻疹所引起的
但他仍不失为一位英雄
敬起 韦德·汉普顿上校指挥官
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett!
我不在乎 我太年轻去做寡妇
Well, I don’t care. I’m too young to be a widow.
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett!
我穿那件衣服会吓跑人的
Why, I just go around scaring people in that thing.
你不该和别人交往 你在服孝中
You ain’t supposed to be around people. You’s in mournin’.
为什么 我才没有感觉呢
For what? I don’t feel anything.
我为什么要假装又假装呢…
Why should I have to pretend and pretend…
怎么了
What is it?
孩子…
Oh, baby…
怎么了
What is it?
我的一生完了
My life is over.
我再也没有希望了
Nothing will ever happen to me anymore.
妈妈
Oh, Mother.
你会认为我很可怕…
I know you’ll think I’m horrible…
但我受不了这黑色孝服了
but I just can’t bear going around in black.
不去参加舞会就够糟了…
It’s bad enough not being able to go to any parties…
而且还要穿得这样
but looking this way too.
你才不可怕
I don’t think you’re at all horrible.
当然你想…
It’s only natural to want to…
看起来还年轻
look young and be young when you are young.
孩子…
Oh, baby…
你想去游览吗
How would you like to go visiting somewhere?
到沙瓦那草原
Savannah perhaps?
我到沙瓦那做什么呢
What would I do in Savannah?
那么去亚特兰大吧
Well, Atlanta then.
那里有很多好玩地方
There’s lots going on there.
而你可以和梅勒妮 跟她姑妈琵蒂住在一起
And you could stay with Melanie and her Aunt Pittypat.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
是的
Yes.
好的 我能去的
Yes, I could, couldn’t I?
妈妈你对我真好…
Oh, Mother, you’re sweet to me…
世界上最好的
sweeter than anybody in the world.
你喜欢吗
You’d like it, really?
好吧 那就不要哭了 笑个吧
All right then. Now stop your crying and smile.
你可以带普丽赛一起去
You can take Prissy with you.
保姆 帮斯佳丽小姐整理行李
Start packing Miss Scarlett’s things, Mammy.
我去写几封信
I’ll go write the necessary letters.
亚特兰大
Atlanta!
沙瓦那会比较好…
Savannah would be better for you…
你在亚特兰大会惹麻烦的
You’d just get in trouble in Atlanta.
你说的是什么麻烦
What trouble are you talking about?
你知道我的意思…
You know what trouble I’s talkin’ about…
我说的是艾西利·威尔克斯
I’s talkin’ about Mist’ Ashley Wilkes.
他会在休假时到亚特兰大…
He’ll be comin’ to Atlanta when he gets his leave…
而你会像一只蜘蛛似的等着他
and you’re sittin’ there waitin’ for him just like a spider!
他属于梅勒妮小姐…
He belongs to Miss Melanie…
你给我整理东西吧
You go pack my things like Mother said.
他们在交头接耳 在说她
They’re all whispering, and I just know it’s about her.
他们说什么有什么关系呢 琵蒂姑妈
What’s it matter what they say, Aunt Pittypat?
斯佳丽可要住在我家…
But Scarlett is living under my roof…
我要为她负责的…
so they all think I’m responsible for her…
一个寡妇出现在热烈的集♥会♥上
and for a widow to appear in public at a social gathering!
每次想到这 我就无力
Every time I think of it I feel faint!
但你知道她来主要是…
Aunt Pitty, you know Scarlett came here…
为了南方保卫战帮忙义卖♥♥的
Aunt Pitty, you know Scarlett came here .
她的献身是多么伟大
It was splendid of her to make the sacrifice.
人家会这么想…
Anyone would think, to hear you talk…
她是来跳舞的 而不是来帮忙的
that she came here to dance instead of to sell things.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我有重要消息 令人愉快的消息
I have important news! Glorious news!
我们伟大的士兵们又一次打胜仗了
Another triumph for our magnificent men in arms.
李将军完全击败敌军
General Lee has completely whipped the enemy.
把北佬从维吉尼亚赶出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!