And swept the Yankee Army northward from Virginia.
现在告诉各位一个好消息
And now, a happy surprise for all of us.
今晚有一位…
We have with us tonight…
最勇敢的封锁闯越者…
that most daring of all blockade-runners…
将来到我们这里 他那善于藏避的船只…
whose fleet schooners, slipping past the Yankee guns…
带来了我们…
have brought us here the…
所需的衣物
very woolens and laces we wear tonight.
我所说的是…
I refer, ladies and gentlemen…
英勇无比的
to that will-o’-the-wisp of the bounding main.
来自查尔斯顿的朋友…
None other than our friend from Charleston…
瑞德·巴特勒船长
Captain Rhett Butler!
让我来
Permit me.
巴特勒船长 真荣幸再见到你
Captain Butler, it’s such a pleasure to see you again.
我在我先生家里见过你
I met you last at my husband’s home.
你记性真好 威尔克斯小姐
That’s kind of you to remember, Mrs.Wilkes.
你在十二橡园见过船长吗 斯佳丽
Did you meet Captain Butler at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett?
我想见过吧
Yes. I, I think so.
只见过一面 汉密尔顿太太
Only for a moment, Mrs.Hamilton. It was in the library.
你…会打破东西
You had broken something.
是的 巴特勒船长 我记得你
Yes, Captain Butler, I remember you.
女士们 南方请求你们…
Ladies, the Confederacy asks for your jewelry…
拿出珠宝
on behalf of our noble cause.
我们身上没带呀 我们在服孝
We aren’t wearing any. We’re in mourning.
等等
Wait.
这是代表威尔克斯太太 和汉密尔顿太太
On behalf of Mrs.Wilkes and Mrs.Hamilton.
谢谢 巴特勒船长
Thank you, Captain Butler.
就一会
Just a moment, please.
但那是你的结婚戒指呀
But it’s your wedding ring, ma’am.
它更有助于我的丈夫
It may help my husband more, off my finger.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是有意义的举动 威尔克斯太太
That’s a very beautiful thing to do, Mrs.Wilkes.
还有
Here.
我的也拿去 为了南方
You can have mine, too, for the cause.
而你 汉密尔顿太太…
And you, Mrs.Hamilton…
我知道那对你的意义
I know just how much that means to you.
-梅勒妮 -是的 米笛大夫
-Melanie! -Yes, Dr.Meade.
我需要征求你的同意作为委员…
I need your approval, as a member of the Committee…
为一件很吃惊的事
for something we want to do that’s rather shocking.
失陪了
Will you excuse us, please?
我明白战争制♥造♥出最特别的寡妇
I’ll say one thing, the war makes the most peculiar widows.
我希望你能走开
I wish you’d go away.
你该知道…
If you had any raising you’d know…
我恨你的
I never want to see you again.
何必那么傻呢
Now, why be silly?
你不该恨我 …
You’ve no reason for hating me…
我会把你罪恶秘密一起带去坟里
I’ll carry your guilty secret to my grave.
我想 我讨厌你这位战争中的英雄…
I guess I’d be very unpatriotic to hate…
是件不爱国的行为
one of the great heroes of the war.
但我要申明 我非常惊奇…
I do declare I was surprised to see you…
发现你原来是如此的高尚
turn out to be such a noble character.
我必须提醒你…
I can’t bear to take advantage of…
奥哈拉小姐
your little girl ideas, Miss O’Hara.
我既不高尚也不是英雄
I’m neither noble nor heroic.
但你突破封锁
But you are a blockade-runner.
我只是为利益而航行
For profit, and profit only.
你不赞同南方吗
Are you telling me you don’t believe in the cause?
我赞同瑞德·巴特勒 他是我唯一信奉的原因
I believe in Rhett Butler. He’s the only cause I know.
其他的对我没有意义
The rest doesn’t mean much to me.
各位先生 女士…
And now, ladies and gentlemen…
…现宣布为医院基金募款的好消息
…I have a startling surprise for the benefit of the hospital.
先生们 如果…
Gentlemen, if you wish to…
要带你的女士跳舞…
lead the opening reel with the lady of your choice…
那就必须为她竞价
you must bid for her.
卡罗琳 你怎么会…
Caroline Meade, how can you permit…
准你先生做出这种…
your husband to conduct this…
奴隶的拍卖♥♥办法呢
this slave auction?
多利·马利维特 你竟敢批评我
Dolly Merriwether, how dare you criticize me!
梅勒妮告诉医生…
Melanie Wilkes told the doctor…
如果是为了南方 那就没有关系
that if it’s for the benefit of the cause, it’s quite all right.
她接受了
She did!
亲爱的 我的醒脑剂呢
Oh dear, oh dear. Where are my smelling salts?
我快昏倒了
I think I shall faint.
你敢昏倒 琵蒂·汉密尔顿
Don’t you dare faint, Pittypat Hamilton.
如果梅勒妮说可以就可以了
If Melanie says it’s all right, it is all right.
各位先生 出价吧
Come, gentlemen, do I hear your bids? Make your offers.
先生们 别害羞
Don’t be bashful, gentlemen.
二十元 二十元为玛小姐
Twenty dollars, $20 for Miss Maybelle Merriwether.
二十五元为爱尔馨小姐
Twenty-five dollars for Miss Fanny Elsing.
二十五元给你…
Only $25 to give your…
一百五十元金币
One hundred and fifty dollars in gold.
要哪个女士 先生
For what lady, sir?
要查尔斯·汉密尔顿太太
For Mrs.Charles Hamilton.
要谁
For whom, sir?
查尔斯·汉密尔顿太太
Mrs.Charles Hamilton.
巴特勒船长 汉密尔顿太太在服孝中…
Mrs.Hamilton is in mourning, Captain Butler…
但我想我们任何亚特兰大的美人…
but I’m sure any of our Atlanta belles would be proud to…
米笛大夫 我和汉密尔顿太太说过
Dr.Meade, I said Mrs.Charles Hamilton.
她不会愿意的
She will not consider it, sir.
我愿意的
Oh yes, I will.
为维吉尼亚舞选你们的舞伴吧
Choose your partners for the Virginia reel.
我们震惊了南方 斯佳丽
We’ve sort of shocked the Confederacy.
这很危险的 跟你走私一样
It’s a bit like blockade-running, isn’t it?
真糟糕
It’s worse.
我希望从中获得一大把利益
But I expect a very fancy profit out of it.
我才不管你的期望
I don’t care what you expect or what they think.
我要尽量的跳舞
I’m going to dance and dance.
今晚 我也不在乎和林肯共舞
Tonight I wouldn’t mind dancing with Abe Lincoln himself.
再跳的话 我的名誉就会全毁了
Another dance and my reputation will be lost forever.
有勇气的话 你不需名誊
With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.
你说话真令人讨厌
Oh, you do talk scandalous.
你的华尔兹真是了不起 巴特勒船长
You do waltz divinely, Captain Butler.
少跟我调情…
Don’t start flirting with me…
我不是你那些情人
I’m not one of your plantation beaux.
我要的不止是调情
I want more than flirting from you.
你要什么
What do you want?
我会告诉你 斯佳丽·奥哈拉…
I’ll tell you, Scarlett O’Hara…
如果你不再痴笑的话
if you’ll take that Southern belle simper off your face.
总有一天我要你…
Some day I want you to say to me…
把对艾西利说过的话对我说
the words I heard you say to Ashley Wilkes
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
那是你别想听到的…
That’s something you’ll never hear from me…
巴特勒船长
Captain Butler, as long as you live.
亲爱的威尔克斯夫人
我把你的戒子赎回 且随函寄上
感谢你伟大的勇气和牺牲
瑞德·巴特勒敬上
多美呀 多好呀
How sweet, how kind.
他是一个体贴的绅士
He is a thoughtful gentleman.
真讨厌…
Fiddle-dee-dee…
那我的牺牲呢
why doesn’t he say something about my sacrifice?
可爱的东西
Oh, the darling thing.
瑞德 这真是太美了
Oh, Rhett, it’s lovely, lovely.
你专程从巴黎为我带的吗
You didn’t really bring it all the way from Paris just for me?
是的 我早想让你…
Yes, I thought it was about time I…
脱下黑色孝服
got you out of that fake mourning.
下次我要带一件衣服来配它
Next trip I’ll bring you some green silk for a frock to match it.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett.
真难为了我们的英雄…
It’s my duty to our brave boys at the front…
让我们的女孩能在家漂漂亮亮的
to keep our girls at home looking pretty.
我好久没有新东西了
Oh, it’s so long since I’ve had anything new.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
难看 真难看
Awful! Just awful.
为什么 怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!