Why, what’s the matter?
这个战争让你们女孩子…
This war has stopped being a joke…
都不知道…
when a girl like you…
最新的流行时尚了
doesn’t know how to wear the latest fashion.
瑞德 让我自己来吧
Oh, Rhett, let me do it.
但是 瑞德 我不该戴它
But, Rhett, I don’t know how I dare wear it.
你应该戴的
You will though.
听我说 那些宽长裤
And another thing, those pantalettes.
在巴黎…
I don’t know a woman…
没有女人再穿它们了
in Paris that wears pantalettes anymore.
那她们穿什么…
Oh, what do they…?
你不该说到这些东西
You shouldn’t talk about such things.
你这假正经
You little hypocrite.
你不知道它们只能提到它们
You don’t mind my knowing about them, just my talking.
但是 瑞德 我不能接受…
But, I really can’t go on accepting…
这些好意的礼物
gifts from you, though you are awfully kind.
我并非好意 我是诱惑你
I’m not kind.I’m just tempting you.
我一向要回报的…
I never give anything without expecting…
我会得到回报的
something in return.I always get paid.
你别想我会嫁给你
If you think I’ll marry you to pay for the bonnet, I won’t.
别往脸上贴金了 我是不结婚的男人
Don’t flatter yourself. I’m not a marrying man.
而且我也不会亲你
Well, I won’t kiss you for it either.
张开你的眼看着我
Open your eyes and look at me.
不 我不会亲你…
No, I don’t think I will kiss you…
虽然你需要人亲
although you need kissing badly.
那就是你的问题
That’s what’s wrong with you.
你就是应该这样…
You should be kissed and often…
被一个人经常亲
And by someone who knows how.
你认为你就是适当人选
Oh, and I suppose you think you’re the proper person.
我可能是 如果适当时机来临时
I might be, if the right moment ever came.
你这自大的家伙
You’re a conceited, black-hearted varmint, Rhett Butler.
我不知道为什么还和你交往
And I don’t know why I let you come and see me.
我告诉你 因为你再也找不到…
I’ll tell you why, Scarlett.
十六岁以上 六十岁以下男人了…
Because I’m the only man over 16 and under 60…
能给你带来快乐
who’s around to show you a good time.
但你要高兴一点 战争很快就会结束的
But cheer up, the war can’t last much longer.
真的吗 为什么
Oh really, Rhett? Why?
现有一场决定性战争…
There’s a battle going on right now that ought to…
在进行…
pretty well fix things…
一切都会解决
one way or the other.
艾西利也参加了吗
Oh, Rhett. Is Ashley in it?
仍然在痴想…
You still haven’t gotten the wooden-headed…
那个傻瓜
Mr.Wilkes out of your mind.
是的 我想他参加了
Yes, I suppose he’s in it.
告诉我 在哪里
Oh, but tell me, Rhett, where is it?
在北方一个叫盖茨堡的小镇
Some little town in Pennsylvania called Gettysburg.
沉寂冷清的亚特兰大
把沉痛眼光转向那远方盖茨堡
当双方在宾夕维尼亚州的农地上
作决一死战…
给你 梅勒妮小姐
Here you is, Miss Melanie.
他们在抢 所以被撕坏了
They was fightin’ for them so it just got tore in half.
斯佳丽 你看 W的在后面
Scarlett, you look. The W’s at the end.
威尔曼 温德尔 怀特 温特 威尔金斯…
Wellman, Wendell, White, Whitner, Wilkins…
威廉斯 乌尔斯 沃克曼
Williams, Woolsey, Workman.
斯佳丽 没有他
Scarlett, you’ve passed him.
他不在上面
Oh, he isn’t there!
不在上面
He isn’t there!
艾西利没事的 他没被列出
Ashley’s safe. He isn’t listed.
他没事 他没事
Oh, he’s safe, he’s safe.
斯佳丽 你人真好…
Oh, Scarlett, you’re so sweet…
为我担心艾西利
to worry about Ashley like this for me.
我得过去
I must go to her.
别哭了 亲爱的
Don’t, my dear, not here.
我们回去吧
Let’s go home.
米笛大夫 不…
Dr.Meade, not…
是的 我们的孩子达西
Yes, our boy, Darcy.
我为他做了这双手套
I was making these mittens for him.
现在他不需要了
He won’t need them now.
妈 我要入伍…
Mother, I’m going to enlist…
我要杀那些北佬
I’ll show ’em. I’ll kill all those Yankees.
菲尔·米笛 静下来
Phil Meade, you hush your mouth.
如果你也被杀…
Do you think it will help your mother…
对你母亲有帮助吗
to have you off getting shot too?
我从来没这么无助
I never heard of anything so silly.
你没有坏消息吧 斯佳丽 有吗
It’s a black day, Scarlett. You haven’t had bad news, have you?
艾西利没事
Ashley’s safe.
我为威尔克斯太太高兴
I’m glad, for Mrs.Wilkes’ sake.
但还有很多其他的人伤亡
But, Rhett, there are so many others.
你们的朋友呢
Many of your friends?
塔尔顿双胞胎…
Just about every family in the county…
兄弟都阵亡
The Tarleton boys, Rhett, both of them.
是的 看看他们这些不幸悲惨的人们
Yes, look at them. All these poor tragic people.
南方倒下来了 将永无再起之日
The South’s sinking to its knees. It’ll never rise again.
南方…
The cause…
南方的传统生活过去了
The cause of living in the past is dying right in front of us.
我从没听你那样说过话
I never heard you talk like that before.
这简直就是浪费…
I’m angry.Waste always makes me angry…
使我发怒
And that’s what all this is, sheer waste.
但你不要担心
But don’t you be downcast.
艾西利将回到…
Ashley Wilkes is still alive to…
爱他的女人们身边…
come home to the women who love him…
他们两位
both of them.
1863年12月23日 特别命令 第169号♥
艾西利少校军官 因盖茨堡战役英勇表现
准予三天圣诞假期
你在这
Oh, you’re here.
你真的在这
Oh, you’re here.You’re really here at last.
亲爱的 我等了好久了
Oh, my dear, I’ve waited so long.
梅勒妮 亲爱的 我亲爱的太太
Melanie, my dear, my darling wife.
我们都把斯佳丽给忘了
Oh, but we’re forgetting Scarlett.
斯佳丽
Scarlett, dear.
这可是欢迎返乡英雄的方式吗
Well, is this any way to greet a returning warrior?
艾西利 我…
Ashley, I…
祝你圣诞快乐 艾西利
Merry Christmas, Ashley.
来吧 老家伙
Come on, old gentleman, come on. We’ve got all your wives.
我们把你的太太们都吃掉了
We’ve got all your little chicks.
你要离开没有什么好顾忌的了
You got nobody to worry your head about leavin’.
来吧
Come on.
你只要站在那…
Now you just stand still so you can be…
就能收到圣诞礼物
a Christmas gift for the white folks.
不要动
Now hold on.
不要动
Hold on!
不要那么自大…
Don’t go gettin’ so uppity…
就算你是亚特兰的最后一只鸡
even if you is the last chicken in Atlanta.
大家忘了这场战争吧 今天是圣诞节
Let’s not talk about the war. It’s Christmas.
说说战争前的…
Let’s talk about Twelve Oaks, and Tara and…
十二橡园吧
all the times before the war.
我们可以喝点酒吗 琵蒂姑妈
Can we have the wine, Aunt Pittypat?
为什么说还不够 彼得叔叔
Why did you say there wasn’t enough, Uncle Peter?
这是我父亲的最后一瓶好酒
There’s plenty.It’s the very last of my father’s fine Madeira.
他从他叔叔那弄来的…
He got it from his uncle, Admiral Will Hamilton of Savannah…
就是娶杰西卡的那位海军上将…
who married his cousin, Jessica Carroll of Carrollton…
他是他的表妹…
who was his second cousin once removed…
也是威尔家的亲戚
and a kin to the Wilkeses too.
我留下来是要祝艾西利有个快乐的圣诞节
I saved it to wish Ashley a Merry Christmas.
但要慢慢的喝 因为这是最后一瓶了
But you mustn’t drink it all at once because it is the last.
这是个很好的礼物
I meant it, my dear. It was a lovely Christmas gift.
只有将军才有这种短大衣
Only generals have tunics like this, nowadays.
我很高兴你喜欢
I’m so happy you like it, dear.
你哪里弄来的布
Where did you get the cloth?
从一位查尔斯顿女士那里
It was sent to me by a Charleston lady.
我在医院看护她的孩子…
I nursed her son while he was in the hospital…
但她的孩子死了…
Ashley, before he died and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!