闭嘴 该死的狗
Shut up, dogs! Barkin’ in the house like that.
起来 小鬼 没听到埃伦小姐回来了吗
Get up from there. Don’t you hear that Miss Ellen’s comin’?
把海伦小姐的药箱拿进来
Get out there and get her medicine chest.
海伦小姐 我们正在担心你呢
We was gettin’ worried about you, Miss Ellen.
-乔瑞德先生… -我回来了 回来了
-Mist’ Gerald… -All right, Pork. I’m home.
奥哈拉太太 我们耕好地了
Mrs. O’Hara, we finished plowing the creek bottom today.
明天要做什么
What do you want me to start on tomorrow?
威克森 我从艾美·沙特丽那来
Mr. Wilkerson, I’ve just come from Emmy Slattery’s bedside.
你的孩子生下来了
Your child has been born.
我的孩子吗 夫人 我不明白
My child, ma’am? I’m sure I don’t understand.
生了 然后安祥地死了
Has been born and, mercifully, has died.
晚安 威克森先生
Goodnight, Mr. Wilkerson.
我准备了晚餐 你吃吧
I’ll fix your supper for you myself, and you eats it.
祈祷后再说
After prayers, Mammy.
好的
Yes, ma’am.
奥哈拉先生
Mr. O’Hara.
你必须开除威克森
You must dismiss Jonas Wilkerson.
开除他 太太 他是最能干的监工
Dismiss him, Mrs. O’Hara? He’s the best overseer in the county.
他明天必须走人
He must go tomorrow morning, first thing.
但是…
But…
-不会吧 -是的
-No! -Yes!
这北佬威克森和那下流的沙特丽
The Yankee Wilkerson and the white-trash Slattery girl!
我们待会再谈 奥哈拉先生
We’ll discuss it later, Mr. O’Hara.
好的
Yes, Mrs. O’Hara.
我要穿斯佳丽的绿色衣服
I want to wear Scarlett’s green dress!
我不喜欢你讲话的口气 苏安琳…
I don’t like your tone, Suellen…
你有你自己的粉红色礼服
Your pink gown is lovely.
我可以去跳舞吗
Can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow?
但你可以穿我那深红色的
But you may wear my garnets with it.
我为什么不能去跳舞
Why can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?
斯佳丽…
Scarlett…
你看起来很累 亲爱的
you look tired, my dear. I’m worried about you.
我没事 母亲
I’m all right, Mother.
我可以去跳舞吗
Why can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?
我13岁了
I’m 13 now.
你可以参加烤肉然后留下来吃饭
You may go to the barbecue and stay up through supper.
我才不要你的衣服 小气鬼
I didn’t want to wear your tacky green dress anyhow, stingy!
肃静
Oh, hush up!
祷告 孩子们
Prayers, girls.
神圣的主…
And to all the saints, that I…
我罪恶的想法行为…
have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed…
都是我的过失
through my fault.
我的错 我最大的错
Through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
我恳求女神玛丽…
Therefore, I beseech the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin…
天使迈克尔…
Blessed Michael, the Archangel…
圣徒约翰…
Blessed John the Baptist…
圣徒彼得 保罗…
the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul…
所有圣徒为我的主祈祷
nd all the saints to pray to the Lord, our God, for me.
艾西利并不知道我爱他
But Ashley doesn’t know I love him!
我一定要告诉他我爱他 那么他就不会娶她了
I’ll tell him that I love him and then he can’t marry her!
“期望全能仁慈的主…
“May the Almighty, and most merciful Lord…
宽恕和赦免我们…
grant us pardon, absolution…
免除我们所有罪恶 阿门”
and remission of our sins. Amen.”
抓紧 吸气
Just hold on and suck in.
保姆 斯佳丽小姐的饭来了
Mammy, here’s Miss Scarlett’s vittles.
拿回去 我不吃
ou can take that back. I won’t eat a bite.
是的
Oh, yes, ma’am, you is!
要 你要吃的
You’s gonna eat every mouthful of this.
不 我不吃
No, I’m not!
帮我穿衣吧 要迟到了
Put on the dress, because we’re late already.
-你要穿的那一件呢 -在那
-What’s my lamb gonna wear? -That.
不能露出自己的胸部
No you ain’t! You can’t show your bosom before three o’clock.
我要告诉你母亲
I’m gonna speak to your ma about you!
如果你告诉妈 我就不吃
If you say one word to mother, I won’t eat a bite!
好吧…
Well…
披肩要披在肩上…
Keep your shawl on. I ain’t aimin’ for you to get all freckled…
在我做好酪乳后穿上…
after the buttermilk I done put on you all this winter…
免得长雀斑
bleachin’ them freckles.
好了 斯佳丽要乖一点…
Now, Miss Scarlett, you come on and be good…
来吃点
and eat just a little, honey.

No.
今天要好好享受…
I’m going to have a good time today…
烤肉宴上的东西我都要吃
and do my eating at the barbecue.
你要毁了这个家的声誉吗
If you don’t care what folks says about this family, I does!
我一再告诉你 作为淑女…
I has told you and told you that you can always tell a lady…
在大众前要少吃东西
by the way she eats with folks. Like a bird!
我不让你去追威尔克斯先生…
I ain’t aimin’ for you to go after Mr. Wilkes…
还有大吃大喝 像公猪一样的叫
and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog!
胡说
Fiddle-dee-dee!
艾西利说他…
Ashley Wilkes told me…
他喜欢胃口大的女孩
he likes to see a girl with a healthy appetite.
他说的和想的…
What gentlemen says and what they thinks…
不一样的
is two different things.
我注意到 他才不想娶你
And I ain’t noticed Mist’ Ashley askin’ to marry you!
不要吃太快…
Now don’t eat too fast…
待会儿会吐出来
Ain’t no need of havin’ it come right back up again.
为什么找个丈夫这么麻烦
Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?
斯佳丽 如果我数到十你还不下来…
Scarlett, if you’re not here by the time I count ten…
我们就走了
we’ll be goin’ without you!
我来了 爸
I’m coming, Pa!
一…
One…
二 三…
two, three…
四 五 六…
four, five, six…
亲爱的
Oh, dear!
我的胸衣好紧呀…
My stays are so tight I know…
我一定会反胃的
I’ll never get through the day without belching.
约翰·威尔克斯…
Well, John Wilkes…
今天是个愉快的盛会
It’s a grand day you’ll be having for the barbecue.
是啊 乔瑞德 怎么奥哈拉夫人没来
So it seems, Gerald. But why isn’t Mrs. O’Hara with you?
她在清算工头的帐目
She’s after settling accounts with the overseer.
今晚她会来的
But she’ll be along for the ball tonight.
欢迎 奥哈拉先生
Welcome to Twelve Oaks, Mr. O’Hara.
真心感谢你 尹蒂
Thank you kindly, India.
约翰 你的女儿越来越漂亮了
Your daughter’s getting prettier every day, John.
尹蒂 奥家的女孩们来了 我们得去问候一下
India, here are the O’Hara girls. We must greet them.
那个斯佳丽…
I can’t stand Scarlett…
看她勾引艾西利
If you saw the way she throws herself at Ashley.
那是你哥哥的事情
Now, that’s your brother’s business.
不要忘了你是女主人
You must remember your duties as hostess.
早上好 女孩们
Good morning, girls.
早上好 斯佳丽
Good morning, Scarlett.
尹蒂·威尔克斯 好漂亮的衣服呀
Why, India Wilkes, what a lovely dress!
-我太喜欢了 -我真想再多看几眼
-Perfectly lovely, darling. -I just can’t take my eyes off it.
斯佳丽 亲爱的…
Scarlett, honey…
你看上去气色很好
You’re looking mighty fine this morning.
-你好 斯佳丽 -你好
-Good morning, Miss Scarlett. -Good morning.
-很高兴见到你 -早上好
-It’s a pleasure to see you. -Good morning.
你好 斯佳丽
Howdy, Miss Scarlett.
艾西利
Ashley!
斯佳丽 我亲爱的
Scarlett, my dear.
我到处在找你
I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
我想和你说件事
I’ve got something I must tell you.
我们可以到安静一点的地方吗
Can’t we go some place where it’s quiet?
可以…
Yes, I’d like to, but I…
我也有事告诉你
I have something to tell you too.
希望你听了会高兴
Something I hope you’ll be glad to hear.
但先跟我的表妹梅勒妮打一下招呼
But come say hello to my cousin, Melanie, first.
一定要吗
Oh, do we have to?
她一直想再见到你
She’s been looking forward to seeing you again.
梅勒妮
Melanie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!