Now that you’re rich you can tell everyone to go to the devil…
就像你想说的那样
as you’ve always said you wanted to.
但主要的是要对你讲
But you were the main one I wanted to go to the devil.
不要刮盘子…
Don’t scrape the plate, Scarlett…
厨房♥里还有很多
I’m sure there’s more in the kitchen.
瑞德 那些巧克力…
Oh, Rhett, can I have one of those chocolate ones…
把我撑饱了
stuffed with meringue?
如果你不停止大吃的话…
If you don’t stop being such a glutton….
你会跟保姆一样胖…
you’ll get as fat as Mammy…
那样我就会不要你
then I’ll divorce you.
你不买♥♥东西给保姆吗
Wouldn’t it be nice if you bought something for Mammy, too?
我为什么要给她买♥♥礼物…
Why should I buy her a present…
她把我们叫作骡子
when she called us both mules?
骡子 为何是骡子
Mules? Why mules?
她说我们会穿得…
Yes, she said we could give ourselves airs…
跟赛马一样华丽…
and get ourselves all slicked up…
但我们内在是骡子罢了…
like racehorses but we were just mules in horse harness…
我们不会欺骗别人
and we didn’t fool anybody.
这是我听过最真实的形容
I never heard anything more true.
保姆很聪明…
Mammy’s a smart old soul…
她是我唯一…
and one of the few people I know…
要尊敬的人
whose respect I’d like to have.
我没给她东西 她没有应得的
I won’t give her a thing. She doesn’t deserve it.
我要给她带一件裙子
Then I’ll take her a petticoat.
我记得保姆老是说…
My Mammy always said when she went to heaven…
她喜欢红色平纹裙…
she wanted a red taffeta petticoat…
硬得能自己站起来…
so stiff that it would stand by itself…
沙沙的…
and so rustly…
跟天使羽翼一样
the Lord would think it was made of angels’ wings.
如果你给她 她不会穿的
Why, she won’t take it from you. She’d rather die than wear it.
也许呀 但我会买♥♥的
That may be, but I’m making the gesture just the same.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
你又在做恶梦了
You were having another nightmare.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett.
我好冷 好饿…
When I was so cold and hungry and…
好累…
and so tired I…
我找不到它 我跑过浓雾还是找不到它
I couldn’t find it.I ran through the mist and I couldn’t find it.
-找什么呀 亲爱的 -我也不知道
-Find what, honey? -Oh, I don’t know.
我老是做那个梦 我也不知道
I always dream the same dream and I never know.
就藏在那雾里
It seems to be hidden in the mist.
亲爱的
Darling.
瑞德 我会再梦见找到它…
Rhett, do you think I’ll ever dream that…
那么我就没事了
I’ve found it and that I’m safe?
梦是不会如人愿的…
Dreams don’t work that way…
但你习惯于安全 温暖时…
but when you get used to being safe and warm…
那个梦就会停止的
you’ll stop dreaming that dream.
而且 斯佳丽 我会照顾你安全的
And, Scarlett, I’m going to see that you are safe.
瑞德 你愿为我做件事吗
Would you do something for me if I asked you?
好的
You know I would.
你带我离开这里好吗
Will you take me away from here?
你不喜欢新奥尔良吗
Don’t you like New Orleans?
我喜欢新奥尔良 但我想回塔拉庄园
Oh, I love New Orleans, but I want to go home and visit Tara.
你愿意带我去吗
Will you take me to Tara?
是的 斯佳丽 我们明天就去
Yes, Scarlett, of course I will. We’ll go tomorrow.
你会在塔拉庄园这块红土上重获力量
You get your strength from this red earth of Tara, Scarlett.
你是那儿的一部分 那也是你的一部分
You’re part of it, and it’s part of you.
瑞德 为了塔拉庄园原来面目…
Rhett, I’d give anything to have Tara…
我愿付出任何代价
the way it was before the war.
那么就去办吧 把它恢复原样
Would you? Then go ahead and make it that way.
要花多少就花吧…
Spend whatever you want…
把它恢复到从前的样子
make it as fine a plantation as it ever was.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett.
瑞德 你对我真好
Rhett, you are good to me.
我们在亚特兰大也要间新房♥子
And can we still have our big new house in Atlanta?
是的 尽你所想的华丽…
Yes, and it can be as ornate as you want…
大理石 有色玻璃窗以及一切
marbled terraces, stained-glass windows and all.
瑞德 别人会嫉妒吗
Rhett, won’t everyone be jealous?
我要所有对我坏的人…
I want everybody who’s been mean to me…
让他们羡慕死了
to be pea-green with envy.
我恨斯佳丽…
I don’t care. Scarlett’s hateful…
盖那间房♥子炫耀…
building that new house just to show off…
带走了我们的仆人
and even taking our servants.
亲爱的 不要那么认为
Oh, darling, you mustn’t think unkindly of her.
要记住是她让我们永保塔拉庄园的
She’s made it possible for us to keep Tara always.
是啊 可塔拉庄园又有什么好
Yes, and what good is Tara?
她有过三个丈夫 而我要变老处♥女♥了
She’s had three husbands and I’ll be an old maid.
伟大的约沙王
Great Jehosophat!
伟大的约沙王
Great Jehosophat!
天哪 现在我们真是富有
Lordsy, we sure is rich now!
这不是时候…
It ain’t quality…
莫名其妙 我为什么不能进去
But that’s ridiculous. Why can’t I go in?
我有权看我的孩子
I’m entitled to at least see what my own child looks like.
瑞德先生 控制住自己…
You control yourself, Mr.Rhett…
你会有很长的时间看的
You’ll be seein’ it for a long time.
很抱歉不是个男孩
I’d like to apologize, Mr.Rhett, about it’s not being a boy.
别说这个 谁要男孩了
Oh, hush your mouth, Mammy. Who wants a boy?
男孩也不见得好…
Boys aren’t any use to anybody…
我不是好例子吗
Don’t you think I’m proof of that?
拿瓶葡萄酒庆祝一下 保姆
Have a drink of sherry, Mammy.
保姆 她很漂亮 是吗
Mammy, she is beautiful, isn’t she?
是的
She sure is.
你见过更漂亮的吗
Did you ever see a prettier one?
斯佳丽以前几乎跟她差不多…
Well, sir, Miss Scarlett was mighty nigh that pretty…
但没有她美
when she come, but not quite.
再来一杯 保姆
Have another glass, Mammy.
保姆 那是什么沙沙声
What’s that rustling noise I hear?
天哪 瑞德先生…
Lordsy, Mr.Rhett…
那只是你给我的裙子罢了
That ain’t nothin’ but my red silk petticoat you done give me.
是你裙子的声音 我不信 我看看
Nothing but your petticoat. I don’t believe it. Let me see.
把衣服拉上来
Pull up your skirt.
瑞德先生 你真坏
Mr.Rhett. You is bad.
等了那么久你才穿着它
You sure took a long enough time about wearing it.
是的 太久了
Yes, sir, too long.
不可再叫骡子了
No more mule in horse’s harness?
斯佳丽真坏 告诉你那个
Mr.Rhett, Miss Scarlett was bad tellin’ you about that.
你会生我气吗
You ain’t holdin’ that against old Mammy, is you?
不 我只是想知道罢了
No, I ain’t holding it against you. I just wanted to know.
再来点葡萄酒 都拿去
Have another glass, Mammy. Here, take the whole bottle.
米笛大夫说你可以进去了
Dr.Meade says you may go in now, Captain Butler.
今天我真高兴
This sure is a happy day to me.
我为奥哈拉家三代换尿片…
I done diapered three generations of this family’s girls…
今天真是高兴
and it sure is a happy day.
是的 孩子出生时是最高兴的日子
Oh, yes, Mammy. The happiest days are when babies come.
我希望…
I wish…
保姆 她真漂亮…
Oh, Mammy, she’s beautiful…
你想他们会叫她什么
What do you suppose they’ll name her?
斯佳丽告诉我 如果是女孩…
Miss Scarlett done told me if it was a girl…
那就叫尤金尼·维多利亚
she’s goin’ to name it Eugenia Victoria.
是的
Yes…
她是多么漂亮…
she’s a beautiful baby…
是最漂亮的孩子
the most beautiful baby ever.
是的
Yes.
你知道今天是你生日吗
Do you know that this is your birthday?
今天你是一周大了
That you’re a week old today.
我要给她买♥♥只小马…
Yes, I’m going to buy her a pony the likes of..
就像这市镇上出现过的那种
which this town has never seen.
给她上查尔斯顿最好的学校
Yes, I’m gonna send her to the best schools in Charleston.
让她跟南部最好的家庭交往
Yes. And her’ll be received by the best families in the South.
而且当她要结婚时…
And when it comes time for her to marry…
她要跟公主一样
well, she’ll be a little princess.
你真是白日做梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!