不,不是男主角
No, not the hero.
不管啦
Anyway.
有一天…
One day…

No.
有一天深夜
Late one night…
她忽然决定去试试开那个门
…she suddenly decides to try the door…
门开了!
…and it opens!
哦,因为那门根本没锁
Ah. So it wasn’t locked after all.
她上了楼梯
And she climbs up the stairs…
上面是一片沙地
…and there, on the sands…
有好百个保姆,推着空空的婴儿车走来走去!
…are hundreds of nannies all pushing empty perambulators about!
每次她想出生到这个世界
And every time she tries to be born…
他都用脐带把她勒死
…he strangles her with her umbilical cord.
我看萨利文不会喜欢这个的
I shouldn’t imagine Sullivan’d much care for “that”.
我真为自己感到骄傲
I’m proud of myself…
我的肾这么糟糕,可我还能承受着这么多的
…triumphant, exhilarated, exhausted, revived…
成功、喜悦、筋疲力尽、重新振奋、气急败坏
…and fed up to the back teeth with these wretched kidneys.
可怜的老东西
Poor old thing.
阿瑟,妖怪在最不受欢迎的时候回来纠缠咱们了
Arthur, an old demon has come back to haunt us at a most unwelcome time.
你这话什么意思?
What on earth do you mean?

Oh.
我本来不想告诉你
I didn’t want to tell you.
– 你肯定吗? – 肯定
– Are you sure? – Yes.
你已经知道多长时间了?
How long have you known?
十天
Ten days.
哦,芬妮
Oh, Fanny.
我来安排吧
I shall make the arrangements.
没有这个必要
That won’t be necessary.
我不会再经受一次了
I couldn’t go through that again.
我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry that you have to.
我已经自己安排好了
I’ve made my own arrangements.
安排好了?
Have you?
有人给我推荐了
Someone has been recommended to me.
不管怎么说
After all…
现在是一八八五年了,阿瑟
…it is 1885, Arthur.
我喜欢《日本天♥皇♥》这部戏
I love “The Mikado”.
你把你所有的东西都放在了里面
You’ve put everything you are into it.
你让整个世界为之振奋
You light up the world.
这是你压抑不住的
You can’t help it.
我得走了
I must fly.
是啊,我真的很漂亮
Yes, I am indeed beautiful.
有时候我坐在这里
Sometimes I sit and wonder…
用天真单纯的日本方式想
…in my artless Japanese way…
为什么我会比
…why it is that I am so much more attractive…
世界上的任何人都更加漂亮?
…than anybody else in the whole world.
这是虚荣吗?
Can this be vanity?

No.
天性是美丽的
Nature is lovely…
因为她的美貌而喜悦
…and rejoices in her loveliness.
我是个天真单纯的人
I am a child of nature…
这来自我的母亲
…and take after my mother.
♪ 阳光如此灿烂
♪ The sun whose rays are all ablaze
♪ 放射出永恒的光芒
♪ With ever-living glory
♪ 太阳陛下并不否认
♪ Does not deny his majesty
♪ 他鄙视说谎话
♪ He scorns to tell a story
♪ 他并没有说:“我因为
♪ He don’t exclaim, “I blush for shame
♪ 宽宏大度而感到羞愧”
♪ So kindly be indulgent”
♪ 但他那如炽热黄金般的威严
♪ But fierce and bold in fiery gold
♪ 照耀着每一个角落
♪ He glories all effulgent
♪ 我要统治整个地球
♪ I mean to rule the earth
♪ 因为他就是天空
♪ As he the sky
♪ 我们清楚自己的威力
♪ We really know our worth
♪ 那太阳和我
♪ The sun and I
♪ 我要统治整个地球,因为他就是天空
♪ I mean to rule the earth as he the sky
♪ 我们清楚自己的威力
♪ We really know our worth
♪ 那太阳和我
♪ The sun and I
♪ 看着他那熊熊烈焰
Observe his flame, that placid dame
♪ 太阳的妻子,温和的月亮殿下
♪ The moon’s Celestial Highness
♪ 在她的脸庞上
♪ There’s not a trace upon her face
♪ 看不到一丝羞怯
♪ Of diffidence or shyness
♪ 整个夜晚她都借助太阳的光芒
♪ She borrows light that through the night
♪ 人类都向她欢呼
♪ Mankind may all acclaim her
♪ 欢呼她的光辉
♪ And truth to tell
♪ 照亮了夜晚的天空
♪ She lights up well
♪ 我不会去责备她
♪ So I for one don’t blame her
♪ 祈求不要犯错
♪ Ah, pray make no mistake
♪ 我们并不羞怯
♪ We are not shy
♪ 我们都很清醒
♪ We’re very wide awake
♪ 那月亮和我
♪ The moon and I
♪ 祈求不要犯错,我们并不羞怯
♪ Ah, pray make no mistake We are not shy
♪ 我们都很清醒
♪ We’re very wide awake
♪ 那月亮和我
♪ The moon and I
吉尔伯特和萨利文又写了五部歌♥剧
包括《王室警卫》和《贡多拉船夫》
萨利文只写了一部大歌♥剧《艾文赫》
虽然当时反应还不错,但现在几乎被人遗忘
而且也不如《日本天♥皇♥》那么好笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!