– 再见,吉尔伯特 – 再见
– Good day, Mr Gilbert. – Good day.
你们知道去哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
阿瑟
Arthur.
– 你去哪儿了? – 逛商店了
– Where have you been? – Shopping.
真没想到!
Surprising(!)
我去骑士桥购物区了,你猜我看见了什么?
I was in Knightsbridge… and guess what I saw?
戴着两朵百合花的大象
An elephant gilding two lilies.
– 不对 – 猜不出来
– No. – I have no idea.
三个娇小的日本女人!
Three tiny Japanese ladies!
– 你怎么知道她们是日本人? – 她们都穿着很可笑的睡袍
– How do you know they were Japanese? – They had on their funny dressing gowns.
刚起床吗?
Had they just got up?
不是,汉弗莱宫有个日本展览
No, there’s a Japanese exhibition at Humphreys’ Hall.
哦,对了,日本乡村之类的
Oh, yes. Japanese village of some sort.
没错!好像挺有意思的,咱们去看看吗?
Yes! Yes, sounds rather intriguing. Might we visit?
– 不去 – 可是全伦敦的人都要去!
– No. – But the whole of London will be going!
– 我不去! – 别这么固执!
– Precisely! – Don’t be so stubborn!
我心里有事,你知道的!
I have other things on my mind, you know that!
是啊,我是知道
Yes, I do know that and I understand…
可我觉得散散心对你有好处
…but a little distraction will do you good.
– 我不想散心 – 不,你想
– Kitty, I don’t want to be distracted. – Yes, you do.
哦,我想吗?难道你比我更了解我自己?
Oh, do I? You know my mind better than I do, do you?
我比你想像的更了解你
I know you better than you think I do.
露西,如果你想去汉弗莱宫,你就去
Lucy, if you wish to visit Humphreys’ Hall, by all means do so…
可我不会陪你用瓷杯喝茶
…but I shall not accompany you for all the tea in China.
你在写什么,先生?
What are you writing, sir?
– 你好,露西 – 莫德!
– Good afternoon, Lucy. – Maude!
天啊!你们在这儿干什么?
Good heavens! What are you doing here?
– 你好,施文克 – 太好了!咱们一起逛吧
– How are you, Schwenck? – How jolly! You must join us.
可惜我们要走了
Unfortunately, we’re about to leave.
– 哦,真是太可惜了 – 你们觉得这展览怎么样?
– Oh, what a pity. – What do you make of it all?
– 真是引人入胜 – 太可怕了
– It’s entrancing. – It’s frightful.
– 母亲身体好吗? – 不错
– How’s Mother? – Quite well.
躺在床上呢
She’s in bed.
走吧,莫德
Come along, Maude.
– 那就不耽误你们了,慢走 – 向她问好
– We mustn’t keep you. Good day to you. – Give her my best.
我会的
Of course.
– 好啦,再见 – 再见,莫德
– Well… “au revoir”. – Good day, Maude.
再见
Au revoir.
– 天啊! – 嗯
– My goodness! – Mmm.
好漂亮的绿色
Perfectly green.
– 菠菜汁 – 哦,威利!
– Spinach water. – Oh, Willie!
谢谢
Thank you very much.
琴付楼便丝
Shikuspen, prease.
– 你说什么? – 琴付楼便丝
– I beg your pardon? – Shikuspen, prease.
– 她会说英语! – 她说什么呢?
– She speaks English! – What did she say?
她说:“请付六便士”
She said, “Sixpence, please”!
– 琴付楼便丝 – 哦,六便士
– Shikuspence, prease. – Oh, sixpence!
– 谢谢 – 谢谢(日语)
– Thank you very much. – Arigato gozaimasu.
琴付六便士
Shixpence, prease.
拿来了,先生
Here we are, sir.
– 挂那上边,皮金 – 好的,先生
– There, Pidgeon. – Very good, sir.
照这样挂
Comme ça.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
比划给我看看
Show it to me.
向右
To your right.
再来一点,好,往下一点
More… Good. Down a bit.
再往下一点,好
Down a bit… There.
– 就是那儿 – 是,先生
– Mark it there. – Yes, sir.
– 给我吧 – 谢谢,先生
– Give it to me. – Thank you, sir.
这东西真漂亮,先生
That’s a fine-looking instrument, sir.
是西班牙的还是意大利的?
Now, would that be Spanish or Italian?
– 都不是,皮金 – 哦,当然了,先生
– Neither, Pidgeon. – Er, of course, sir.
– 太好了,谢谢 – 谢谢,先生
– Excellent! Thank you. – Thank you, sir.
露西是不是怀孩子了?
Do we suppose that Lucy is… with child?
– 你说什么,妈妈? – 露西
– I beg your pardon, Mama? – Lucy.
她是不是怀孕了?怀孩子了?
Is she “enceinte”? With child?
你怎么会这样想?
Why ever would you think that?
没人说她身体状况不佳
One wouldn’t have said she was sickly.
不过她问候你的身体健康了,妈妈
Although… she did ask after “you”, Mama.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
– 谁? – 施文克!
– Who? – Schwenck!
他什么都没说!没说,妈妈!
He said nothing, Mama! Nothing!
没说!什么都没说!
Nothing! Absolutely nothing!
你亲爱的儿子没说几句话
Your dear son said very little.
而且他说的话,我已经全部告诉你了
And what he did say, I have already told you.
现在…
Now…
这东西你喜欢还是不喜欢?
Do you care for this or not?
这只不过是块木头
It is merely a piece of wood.
那好,我把它放进我的收藏去
Very well. I shall keep it for my collection.
– 莫德! – 什么事,妈妈?
– Maude! – Yes, Mama?
千万不要生一个有幽默感的孩子
Never bear a humorous baby.
我会尽力不生的,妈妈
I shall endeavour not to, Mama.
♪ 那尊贵的最高行刑官
♪ Behold the Lord High Executioner
♪ 一位地位显赫的要人
♪ A personage of noble rank and title
♪ 一位威严权重的高♥官♥
♪ A dignified and potent officer
♪ 手握生杀予夺之大权
♪ Whose functions are particularly vital
♪ 住手!住手!
♪ Defer! Defer!
♪ 不要杀最高行刑官
♪ To the Lord High Executioner
♪ 住手!住手!
♪ Defer! Defer!
♪ 不要杀尊贵的大人,尊贵的大人
♪ To the noble Lord, to the noble Lord
♪ 不要杀最高行刑官
♪ To the Lord High Executioner
♪ 本已身陷囹圄中
♪ Taken from the county jail
♪ 神奇机会从天降
♪ By a set of curious chances
♪ 用我自己保证金
♪ Liberated then on bail
♪ 让我保释得自♥由♥
♪ On my own recognisances
♪ 正在神情恍惚中
♪ Wafted by a favouring gale
♪ 平地忽起一阵风
♪ As one sometimes is in trances
♪ 送我扶摇上九天
♪ To a height that few can scale
♪ 长袖飘飘当空舞
♪ Save by long and weary dances
♪ 如此神奇的经历
♪ Surely never had a male
♪ 世上再无第二人
♪ Under suchlike circumstances
♪ 充满冒险一传奇
♪ So adventurous a tale
♪ 浪漫美谈天下传
♪ Which may rank with most romances
♪ 本已身陷囹圄中
♪ Taken from the county jail
♪ 神奇机会从天降
♪ By a set of curious chances
♪ 世上再无第二人
♪ Surely never had a male
♪ 充满冒险一传奇
♪ So adventurous a tale
“天♥皇♥,或秩父市”
“The Mikado, or the town of Titipu.”
“第一幕”
“Act One.”
“场景:秩夫市 高古宫殿的院子”
“Scene: Courtyard of Ko-Ko’s palace in Titipu.”
“日本贵族有的站着,有的坐着
“Japanese nobles discovered standing and sitting…
好像一幅日本绘画”
…in attitudes suggested by native drawings.”
“合唱:‘你想知道我们是谁?我们就是日本贵族’”
Chorus: ‘If you want to know who we are We’re gentlemen of Japan.'”
“‘花瓶,水罐,屏风,折扇
“‘On many a vase and jar, on many a screen and fan
我们的服饰色彩艳丽,我们的姿势古雅又奇特”
we figure in lively paint, our attitudes queer and quaint.'”
“‘你可不要想错了’”
“‘You’re wrong if you think it ain’t.'”
“‘以为我们被线绳操作,就像日本的提线木偶
“‘If you think we are worked by strings like a Japanese marionette,
那是因为你不懂
you don’t understand these things –
这只不过是宫廷礼仪’”
it’s simply Court etiquette.'”
“‘别以为他们整天保持那种姿势’”
“‘Perhaps you suppose this throng can’t keep it up all day long.'”
“‘如果那样想,那你就错了’”
“‘If that’s your idea, you’re wrong.'”
“南纪普走进来,人们兴奋涌上前”
“Enter Nanki-Poo, in great excitement.”
“背上背着一把琵琶,手中拿着一卷歌♥本”
“He carries a native guitar on his back and a bundle of ballads in his hand.”
“给我们唱一段吧,南纪普”
“Recitative, Nanki-Poo.”
“‘先生们,请求你们告诉我
“‘Gentlemen, I pray you, tell me…
高古家那美丽的女子雅雅在哪里?’”
…where a lovely maiden dwelleth named Yum-Yum, the ward of Ko-Ko.'”
“‘行行好,告诉我吧,我求你们了’”
“‘In pity speak, oh, speak, I pray you.'”
“‘我一刻不停回到这里,心怀希望找到雅雅
“‘I hurried back at once in the hope of finding Yum-Yum…
让她听我把歌♥谣吟唱’”
…at liberty to listen to my protestations.'”
“皮什土什:‘高古行为不检被判死刑
“Pish-Tush: ‘It is true that Ko-Ko was condemned to death for flirting..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!